Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Weird

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
if you have a weak stomach leave now.
Ok here's the story my dog got in a fight, my fingers were in the way, and now my index has this blood burst under the nail, it was like this for a while and today the nail became to scale off and under it and the dried blood was...a second nail.
silversnake
Years of Service
User Offline
Well thats a good thing pal it means your nail regrew and now it is healing. Just dont look at it for a while

Speedhorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2003 00:31
Hmmm..not pretty.

My friend's friend was once in an accident with his bike, he crashed it really bad and he split his scrotum open, it was pretty bad as some of his stuff inside was severed and one of his testicles actually fell out.

Sorry if it made anyone feel ill, just thought i'd share.

Ralph, Jesus didn't have wheels.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2003 03:22
speed that happened to my brother once... he slide down a ladder the wrong way and it tore through his jeans and well you can imagine.

alot of screaming - and i had to bloody hold him down whilst a doctor sewed him back up ... the screams could be heard all over Watford General (and that isn't a small hospital niether )
Apparently he has a scar there now in an H shape - or so his last girl told us, cause she wanted to know how it got there and he wouldn't say. So as a big brother i had to tell

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Speedhorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2003 15:48
Dang, i can't and don't want to imagine how that feels.

When i was younger me and a few friends went on a walk through the fields, i was gagging for a pee so i went into a bush. Unfortunately my wang touched an electric fence

I've only had stitches once, thankfully, but that was on my head when i was younger and someone threw half a brick at me. I've got a lump on the top of my head now, a kind reminder that you're not invincible.

Oraculaca
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2003 18:05
Ooooh , I went to pick a workmate up one morning ,when he failed to come out after tooting my horn I went to the door and his girlfriend answered. She said Stevie was at hospital because he 'injured' himself, I noticed she was blushing slightly. Upon asking what was wrong ,she said that they were 'getting down to business' nudge nudge , and he just started screaming in agony and actually threw up. It turns out that he twisted his testes and had to get an injection in them to numb the pain and a couple of stitches somewhere to hold them in place!!!!. Aparently it can happen to us all! (women excluded) so be warned.

p.s at least we had a goood laugh in the pub that night

Not-Mr-Thumpy wrinkled his nose, it was suddenly hard to concentrate
Speedhorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2003 18:50
This is turning out to be an interesting thread

I heard that it's rather easy to twist your testes, so we better stop spanking to monkey so much.

My friend's dad managed to make his eye ball pop out of the socket once. When you are about to sneeze, as you know you automatically close your eyes. Somehow one of his eye's didn't close properly and it popped out. The funny thing was it happend outside a hospital, so they managed to sort it out.

Speedhorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2003 18:51
Spanking the monkey*

Dang lack of an edit post option.

LLX
Years of Service
User Offline
i could post a image of my finger but that might go to far, you know somethign similar happened to my toenail but instead of breakign lik my finger did (it now has this wearid dip after the skin covered back ofthe nail and the front half) it came off in one piece revealing nail 2 under it.

The human body is amazing NE?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 10:25:58
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 10:25:58