Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / FACTORY: GTK Radiant Screen...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone,

this is my very first map made for DBPro. Stairs, and everyithing else I have done myself, since I got no Idea how to make them easy way.

I am looking for some suggestions on how to load this piece of **** into DBPro(I got no idea, really!)

Cheers.

http://web.utanet.at/nkehrer/m_ldrun.jpg[/img]
Toughest line of codecol$=asc(left(Pcol$)),1+str$(rev)+chr(80)+left(right(mid(name$),1),1)
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2003 00:07
looks good, it sounds like u did it the right way, theres no built in stair function... how to load...hmmm, it seems to me that its loaded what with the stats in the bottom of the screenie...but umm... ya i dont work with dbp so im at aloss on that one sorry..
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2003 00:07
OHHH is that the games factory..i see, you will need to export that map to some kind of format usable in dbp...probably bsp is what u want..
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2003 00:24
GTKRadient has a Stair & Archway plugin ... never used it but i've been told its good - personally i always made them by putting down boxes where i wanted the stairs, angling them down so they became trianges from the side (the stair slopes) then i took a cube shaped it and duplicated ... and a quick boolean et voila your stairs.

if you setup the UV map on the block prior to duplicating and locking the texture it retained it on the stairs which came in handy

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 08:22:41
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 08:22:41