Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / The need to vent

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2003 02:02
ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

An hour, a whole **()*%()£ £* %£"&*( %&£)%&!% %&%*( hour! 1 hour of MY life, not yours, but MY life.

MY precious time, 1/16th of my wakening hours wasted! Totally trashed. A part of my life I will never see again

AND FOR WHAT?

Nada. Zero. Zilcho. Nothing. Not a pip out of a squeek....

And all because the scancode for F11 does not follow on from F10.... Like DUH! What mug made the AT keyboard anyway I want to throttle them.

Andy

PS: Sorry if this is incoherent, i'm going off to relax now...
Pneumatic Dryll, Outrageous epic cleric of EQ/Xev
God made the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
Speedhorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2003 02:36
I know the feeling, a while back i was working on some ICT coursework, i had 2 Word documents open, and managed to save my unimportant document, over my 20 page something ICT coursework document.

Needless to say, i was a little pissed off.

Ralph, Jesus didn't have wheels.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2003 02:41
it is quite annoying that there isn't like a true TABLE that DBS give out to prove what key scancodes are, because they're not the same as their ASCII versions (which is BLOODY annoying and a half)

if i need them i always run that scancode example in windowed mode and switch to it whenever i need a key and i can't remember

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 08:08:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 08:08:59