Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Earth and Beyond "Dark Basic" Guild!!:)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2003 05:36
Hey guys, long time no see. Been away from the computer for a while now...heh, but i'm back!

ANyway, i've been glued to this game called Earth and Beyond It's pretty good, but i'm mostly playin it until Star Wars Galaxy comes out

ANyway, on EAB i want to form a guild called Dark Basic!! My player of course is named 'Moondog', in command of the Black Pheonix I need you!!

SO, if you want to join my guild, and have the game, make sure you have a guy on the andromeda server, and just do a broadcast shout for moondog..i'll come to you

i'll be on all night, so..cya guys!!

Moondog
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2003 06:11
hey mooondog you heard about the war thats brewed up?
Raven died

aparently the Infinex (my craft, quite literally) is still doing well against most of the rebels ... decided not to go back in until May.
however apparently my crew decided to go out on a revenge mission, and caused a bounty on thier heads hehee

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 08:04:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 08:04:59