Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Enhancement pack probs after activation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I got the enhancement pack 4 weeks ago,the activation thing found the server FINALLY yesterday and now I find I can't even use the darn thing properly coz the EAX and Speech stuff doesnt even work. My sound card has all the friggin bells and whistles it needs,bt when I run the EAX example,all the sound it can make is an ugly windows ding and says to me 'Could not find function `?PerformCheckListForEAXEffects@@YAXXZ` in 3:Enhancements.dll' it does someting similar to all the EAX and speech stuff.

WHAT is going on dudes?

Rar!
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2006 18:05
It was broken at 5.9, it's in the to-do list for 6.0

Kanaida
Years of Service
User Offline
Ohh. Oops,now I feel stupid, thanks BatVink, I hope they get 6 out soon,I know they're doing a lot of testing and stuff, so yay!

If a king dies and rots,worms eat him,a fisherman uses those worms to fish and then a poor man eats the fish,is the poor man eating royalty?
French gui
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2006 21:57
How can you feel stupid? You've bought a product that isn't working, you should feel angry...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-19 05:44:55
Your offset time is: 2024-05-19 05:44:55