Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My New site is now open for you to use it is a FPS chat rooms where you can have a chat room for your games for public and private and you can just chat about what you want there is only 3 chat rooms currently on there but i am adding more so take a look and see what you think about it www.fpstalk.co.uk.tc

Thanks

We now have a site just for FPS creator so you can talk about your games visit us and talk at www.fpstalk.co.uk.tc
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2006 14:26 Edited at: 3rd Mar 2006 14:27
Snidog, now your being annoying. Stop posting about your site every where you can, we get the idea. Your site hasnt even got any thing showcase worthy on it, to even be posted here.

All you have are chat rooms. No images of models or games. Please stop posting about it, you only need one thread to say you have a new fpsc community, not 50.
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Im not i have just replyed to the other post i put on and i am just taking your advice as i said if you could help that would be very useful

We now have a site just for FPS creator so you can talk about your games visit us and talk at www.fpstalk.co.uk.tc
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
I have got a new site but the address is still the same as the old 1 so here it is im just uploading all of the stuff so it will be finished quite soon so the address will be still the same but it will take a little time while i change the domain settings

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
I have Updated it all and the site is running fine so just goto www.fpstalk.co.uk.tc and you will see my newly referbished site

Hope you like it

crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
is that it just a site do you even have fpsc have you done some levels we dont care about a site there are a million websites set up everyday seriously who cares

we have this website to discuss fpscreator

post and show us levels screenshots demo or game

then we will comment until then

cant see you getting many visits at all
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Why i have ordered fps i have made some levels on there demo and i hope you do visit my site and i am working on it and it is for you guys to add a chat room for your games i made it for a bit of fun hoping people would like it well when you make something i will go oh that is crap i dont like it well i only started it today you would not like it if i turned round and said your game was tottally crap (NEVER SEEN 1 SO I DUNNO) and i would put your own chat rooms so you could chat about what you wanted

So I think you want to put into consideration of being kind and making good and bad comments

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2006 00:36
About 15 posts deleted and started over.

Snidog, we dont care, stop posting about your chat rooms in peoples threads that are inportant to them for talking about their games.

I think if I dont hit enter ill go insane.
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Well if you dont like it ignore it because i am now hosting 2 sites and a 3rd coming with chatrooms 1 for fps no.2 COUNTER-STRIKE no.3 all other games

So if you dont like it dont read it

Zero #43
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2006 03:13
about #2........*whispers- this isnt counter-strike* so we dont really care, we arent being MEAN, we are just trying to tell you that its pointless posting these threads that have nothing to do with FPSC. and i bet that this site will die in like 3 weeks anyway. but oh well i guess

Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor w/ HT Technology 3.4GHz 800MHz FSB w/ 512KB Cache, 1GB DDR PC-2700 at 333MHz - 1x1024 SO-DIMM, ATI RADEON™ 9700PRO 128MB, 80GB Hard Drive
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 01:26
He lands, Snidog ive left a comment about your game in an other forum post, take it as constructive crisisms lol and not as an offence. Nice website however there never seams to be anyone in the chat.

I too have a website availabl you cannot as such yet talk about things as i dont have a chatroom or a forum and i have only just set it all up but please feel free to look around

Shadow Storm Interactive - Why not have control? www.theultimateingames.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Shadow can i work for you but not like get payed i dont wanna get payed but i can do some stuff on your site finance and all that if you want ?

Please reply

If you would like to reply with e-mail e-mail me at ebhq@ebhq.zzn.com

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
YEA i was speaking to ultraplex on my chat room 1 i am always on that 1 at 3:25 till about 5:25 so if you wanna talk just go in and i will be there (UNLESS I GOT DETENTISION)

himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 17:50 Edited at: 8th Mar 2006 17:53
Shadow Storm - How come you keep posting your company logo with every post you do?

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 23:30
Sorry Ali M with regards to
Quote: "Shadow Storm - How come you keep posting your company logo with every post you do?
"
But my new company has just started up so i wanted to just make people aware so that when i final post a "Post" on the forum about my game hopefully it wont be too out of the blue for many because they will have followed my progress on my site.

And hey i wont post it on this one for yaz

Snidog
Quote: "Shadow can i work for you but not like get payed i dont wanna get payed but i can do some stuff on your site finance and all that if you want ?
"
I do already have a team of specalisits including my self running and editing my website, we dont use any free c**p only professional software and soo flash will be added to make it alot more detailed. When my game is finaly released though i could find some work for you to distribrute it around schools and that could include you getting commission woopppiiie (he says in an exstatic voice)

E-mail me please with your age, a bit about you, where your from, what school (By the sounds of it you go to one) and so on just so i can get to know abit about you.

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
kk

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Snidog,
you ARE being annoying. You games ARE crap,. STOP posting about your DAMNED website because NOBODY CARES! This is not harsh, it is the rules. LOOK AT THE RULES! Read ALL the things specifically saying read this before posting. Im getting angry because some stupid n00b named snidog can;'t be bothered to read one topic on what should be posted where!

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 03:54
snidog, get out u n00b, this is to showcase ur games, not ur stupid chat rooms
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
WELL dont read what i put if you aint bloddy intrested my hobbies are game making and making sites now if you dont like that you dont have to look but if i want to post something that i think might help the community of fps i will until i am asked by an administrator/ mod i will keep going if they ask to move my chat to some where else i will move it to somewhere else you cannot stop me unless you are a mod

THX

crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
i said it before i will say it again

OMFG
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
We cannot stop you?! Your suck a n00b get the hell out of these forums NOW! I agree 100% with gamemaker alex-this IS to showcase games, not your STUPID website! If you want to talk about your website, put it in the chat forum and ABIDE BY THE GODDAMNED RULES YOU N00B!!!

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 21:42 Edited at: 10th Mar 2006 21:45
Excuse me you state
Quote: " but if i want to post something that i think might help the community of fps i will "
So far i have seen more than 4 compalints in the forum about your silly little site, your silly little (aparent) hobbies and your silly little mind thinking you know it all thinking you are the next sony in designing games and thinking you know best about whats good for the comunnity.

Please please please get a life and like ive stated in MANY OF YOUR OTHER POSTS Do not post untill you have a demo, screen shots, an interesting storyline and more importantly THE FULL VERSION OF THE GAME.

And as you also state you are not going to stop untill told by a "MOD" belive me many of us are compaling for the following reasons;
You have not read the forum rules on posting.
You are posting spam and advertising your website
And thirdly (not sure if this is in the rules but it should be) you have not even bought the full version yet so how can you possible add your game to the showcase.

By all means carry on its just more evidnce for me and the rest of the loyal members here to get you banned

Thank you.

Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 21:53
Why people keep posting in these mindless threads anyway?

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Lke Havok said, which ypou may not yet have seen, to sto these mindless threads. And yes, Shadow Storm Interactive, all he is doing is giving us evidence to tell the mods. You will not stop until told so by mods? Only doing whats best for the community? You REALLY aree a n00b, aren't you?!

Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 06:07
Snidog, possibly heard of a period? You keep talking like this all the time and it becomes a very long line of words and it annoys us all and posting many threads that have the same thing is pretty annoying too so all together your an annoying noob.
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 18:35 Edited at: 12th Mar 2006 18:36
Doesn't anyone else see?

Here's a very young child crying out for attention. I believe that he is shunned in his school, has very few friends, picked on by bullies, and just wants to chat with people.

Of course going to another site to "chat" about FPSC is silly. Why would you leave the wealth of information located at TGC to go to a website that is nothing but chat channels?

He just wants a friend....

Someone please be his friend (hell no I won't be, I have an age limit requirement and quite obviously he do not meet it).

-This...is my boomstick!
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 01:06
Nobody wants to be a little 11 year old's friend.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 12:08
Well then, maybe watch the news from now on. Look out for "Snidog was found depressed to death".
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Soz but screw you ppl

crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
piece of advice snidog read the forum rules and you wont get flamed

just to recap

team requests are banned

spamming your site is just annoying

storys with no screenshots are just boring and tell us nothing

if you want help i would suggest you knock some screenshots together

when you get you copy of fpscreator

and you will be welcomed with open arms and all past sins will be forgotten

and there are many experienced users on this forum that will help you out

good luck

piece out
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 21:43 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2006 15:14
Snidog,
Don't insult us all because we flamed you for not abiding by the rules. You abide by the rules, we all be nice and we'll all get along JUUUUUUST fine, ok?
Tom
PS Yeah noone wants to be a 9 year old's friend hehehehe

Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
I couldn't help but laugh out loud after reading Cellbloc's post. Classic.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah me too hahahahaha

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
since i aint 9 and you cant spell year so i think you gotta be alone the lines of 9 but im 13 so i think u wanna go back 2 skoll if u aint already there to take spellin again i know my spellin is pretty crap but then im still learnin

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Precisely-you are still learning. I made one typing mistake. Like my first or second made on these forums. Shall we go around all your posts seeing how many spelling mistakes you have made? Sure, sometimes I make mistakes with my spellings, does it matter? Sure as hell don't to me, since you're spelling is absolutely pathetic. Wow your 13, nobody cares about your REAL age if you ACT like a 9 year old. I am 14, but at least I act my actual age,

Tom

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 09:30:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 09:30:50