Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / I'm ready to be noob slapped...

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 17:22
Does anyone know of or can do a tutorial on how to change the hud image...you know the main one you see all the time...I tried modifying the fpi scripts and editing the level settings in build game per what I have read on the forums but I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or how to change the main hud.If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction I thank you.

Not changing this sig until I get rich
Hayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 17:53
*n00b SLAPP*
*n00b SLAPP*
*n00b SLAPP*
*n00b SLAPP*
Just messing with u.. Btw sry i cant answer your question right now...

Visit our site : www.freewebs.com/tpfpsc
ctm
Years of Service
User Offline
Do you mean the status panels?

Make a backup of the original Hud images and replace them with the new ones ( they certainly have to have the exactly same filenames ).
There is no need for "modifying the fpi scripts and editing the level settings".

But it should work by changing the filenames in the Edit Global Script menue too.
If this does not work you can still change the filenames in the global script after building the game.
You can find the global script in the files/languagebank/english/gamebank/NameOfYourGame/ folder.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2006 18:09 Edited at: 20th Mar 2006 19:38
I never thought of that.That iwll make things a lot easier.Thank you.

Edit Post:
Either the noob slapped heped or a light came on or something.Thanks for your help.I got it now.I feel lower than a noob.I feel like a dipstick...lol.

Not changing this sig until I get rich

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 14:58:43
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 14:58:43