Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Lucidnightmare Opinions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh by the way Anyone that uses milkshapes or Disturbing 13 how do texture models?

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok a new model a desk a normal type of High/middel school desk!

Silent Hill

Attachments

Login to view attachments
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2006 03:49
You're gonna have to learn how to make a UV Map, Lizz. Do a search for Ultimate Unwrap 3D; download their demo, and look at their tutorials. There are plenty of other UV Mapping programs (I believe Milkshape has it's own), I just like using UU3D.

-Keith

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok thanks keith ill look into that! you like the models?

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
can you post a link keith?

Silent Hill
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2006 08:13
I say this thread is pointless and should not be here. If you want to create a game then create one. The game should be based on what you want. And If your going to use custom media then use costum media son't take one of the stock models and then split it down the middle and call it costum. I have been watching this thread for a while now, I am down with the horror theme, but Am drawn back by the method and how long this game has sat in the idle process with little or no productivity. hopefully it gets turned around and we start seeing something new.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
well yhea im just showing basics of what i can do and retexture them but i need to find a good software and im trying to make this game good

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
by the way guys whats a realy good program for makeing fmv and lip syinking and that could do anything like playstations ones tombraider or silent hill. like were they blink and talk and have unlimited motions and facial exspercions.

here is a video of lisa the kind i want

Silent Hill

Attachments

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
wow nobey posted in a while

Silent Hill
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2006 06:40
I'll post.Can't wait for the game...

FLA
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2006 06:51
lizbiz take your time and do one thing @ a time..

Never eat yellow snow
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2006 18:44
Yes, good advice Ultraplex. If you try to do too many things at once, you could risk becoming mixed up and disorganised. But your getting better at modelling!

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
i know i want to do this for every one but im cutting the time with other stuff in my life i just feel deprest cause of all the stuff i want is more then i bargin 4 like i want true space to animate the models you know how silent hill and tombraider had kinda not so great graphics but nice fmv/cut sceens thats what i kinda want so the prodject is slowing down but im still working on it i need all the basic scripts and animations/models with milkshapes is very easy i made tons of models but there is some i cant do like i need a gurney and shoping carts for some of the places and i need to find a good image for the cover and same with the sound and music well ill see what i can do my budget for the game is 100-350 dollars. and thanks for your support guys

Silent Hill
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2006 22:52
Lizzbizz, Natflash says he's making the theme tune.

Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
i thought he was jokeing? so far i think if i make a demo it will be the hospital level.yhea its been takeing my time to find commercial music plus scripting arrr!

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
anyways do you guys know a good animation program?i know a few but i want to see more

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok you guys i just got truespace for $219.98 and i wanted to know something else about the nurses. should they have on dressed like in silent hill or should have on coats like now a days i know people say that i should chose my own but i need your opinions...

Dresses? or Coats?

plz vote

Silent Hill
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Why not make eeeevil nurses that look like they are on crack and run around with syringes???

LOL

But seriously: Hmm...Dresses

Tom

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 14:06
Quote: "Why not make eeeevil nurses that look like they are on crack and run around with syringes???"

And if you kill them, you can pick them up, use it, and get high. Super hyper killing mode! (or alternatively, coffee mode...)

Lizzbizz, your progressing well. You can model far better than I can, and now myou have to learn to wrap the models. Sorry, but i don't know of any cheap product that allows you to do the Silent Hill style easily, but I'll be sure to post here if I do

Lost Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 20:59
Quote: "And if you kill them, you can pick them up, use it, and get high. Super hyper killing mode! (or alternatively, coffee mode...)"
doom had that! pick up a beserk pack and enemies randomly fall apart and make pools of flesh when you punch them...

Doom,where the sanest place is behind a trigger.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks guys i think ill just go with dresses and yhea there evil they limp to you but when they get close they run! i like truespace cause it has heads and easy to make bodys. i hope im not copying silenthill not that i am my game is diffrent i was thinking of makeing alternitive endings like Good ending or Bad ending two whole games maybe i dont know...to bad you cant add cheat codes to make them with unlimited health or guns or special coustomes well i hafe to see

but its gonna be hard for me after scripting all the animations.

the nurses will have lumps in there backs and bend down and walk all retarted and fall sometimes ill make 3 types of them with diffrent cloths hair and skin

Silent Hill
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
ok guys here is a pic of the ragdoll monster pretty cool

Dont ask me how i did that i dont even know! well here ya go im happy i made that yheaaayh i was messing with truespace i made this thing

Sexy Latina

Attachments

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2006 07:35
You made a Quiktime Room... I forgot about those things!
Back in the day, when people were too lazy to make good 3D engines they used a single picture warped it in a cylintrical manner, and then made you an imobile dot which moved by clicking things.

Or to represent rooms online, but that is the boring part.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, We have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
oh i see! preety cool though i have to get a good camera recorder

Sexy Latina

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:21:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:21:49