Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Menu Extreme has been the last hope for some developers here! Good news!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 03:39 Edited at: 20th Apr 2006 03:40
Europe is a continent bud (lol). In the US we spell "hounest" honest.

I'm just teasing with ya. I don't have a problem with anyone from any country..............France(lol)

Visit the official Chicago Rush website
http://chicagorush.servegame.com/index.php
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 03:58
Well... I maybe can agree with You there.....

Stop listening to rumors! Listen to the truth...
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 06:06
Stop bashing countries. Stop making claims. It's bad enough you don't have a website or screenshots left. It's a damn shame a fine member like OnePost was bashed on this thread.

And no one is going to preorder anything that no one can even confirm exists yet.

I suggest that if you really are working on a great product, stop wasting your time here and work on it. Post back here when you have something to show us.

Please.

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 06:22
ben a... I am dying... please... stop... lying...

dies...
resurects...
gets stuck by a lightning bolt
resurects as victor frankinstien's creation
dies again
goes to a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad world
resurects
and tells Ben A to read his post.

I did correct that, and fully explained what I ment.
Level FPM's are COMPILE data only, level.ZIP is MUCH different. perhaps a little search would help. I am very certain that several people have mentioned the folder.

and it still assumes a program.

Mr. Love, forget selling anything anymore... in a few years there will be a ring of cyber terrorisim that will instantiate a new guideline to the technological age. All information should be free.

And then the world will implode due to microsoft activating their counter evolution bomb and going off to the andromeda galaxy to start up a monopoly there.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 14:57
OnePost, I'm not lying, you didn't correct anything at all, you changed your post and tookm out every reference to she setup.ini, so wouldn't look bad.

I did see correctly what you posted, Mr love did see and refered to it also, but you quickly changed it, so now it looks like we're lying.

There's no point in discussing this, I know what you said, but if you change it afterwards, then we really can't discuss.

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 15:12
op89x

Did You really think that We where serious about France? About Your questions about M.E. The reason why I dont have a website is that I never made M.E for selling in the beginning. I made it for Myself, to My own games. I will show You screenshots, why cant You wait like everybody else!? Some people here have been waiting a year for Riker 9! And I say it to You too...
LET PEOPLE SPEAK FOR THEMSELFES!!!!!!!!!!! I wont change the preorder system. It dosnt matter if You pray on Your knees. Well thank You for Your consern, but I am old enought to make My own desitions in life. Why does people suspekt that I am lieing to them? Have I robbed anyones mother here, or have I lied about something? Some people here shourld need a physciatric evaluation, not You thought!

OnePost

Yea, and then bill have to pay the bill! You are dreaming OnePost, if Sovjet won the cold war, maybe it wourld look like that. It didnt happen.... So today it is the sellers market not the buyers. You wourldnt talk like that if you paid Your own bills like Me. Just My electric bill was €600, this is what they do to buyers nowdays! Shourld I be better???

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 16:52
You still can't preorder nothingness.
No one on these forums will buy anything until you prove you have a product.
You still have no product.
I don't need a psychiatric evaluation.I am manic depressive.Oh well.
It is always the buyers' market around here.
I don't understand what in blazes the cold war has to do with anything.
You are not the only person on these forums who has to pay bills.
Your sig says Listen to the truth.
The truth,whether you choose to admit it or not,is you are full of it.
Like I said before,"Show me."
There worst thing you can do is believe in your own hype.
Especially when you are the only believer.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 00:05
Ben A, for a guy who yells about people not reading the posts, you sure don't read posts. There are NO edited posts. And the last post was "Posted: 18th Apr 2006 18:08"... tsk, tsk, tsk.

And because you are gonna say it.
Clicky

I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 02:32
I just want to say to everybody that is intrested in Menu Extreme that if You preorder Menu Extreme and then change Your mind, You have a right to redraw Your order ofcourse. Please some of You, try to show some respekt. I am doing this for You and if You have questions about Menu Extreme I will be happy to answer them... Posts that say that M.E dosnt exist wont be answerd! Its not only a problem for Me, its a problem for thoose Guys who says this, because that means that I wont reach the preorder limit and that also means that You wont get save & load for Your games! The best thing You can do is to talk well about Menu Extreme on other threads!
Lets be friends Guys!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 02:50
Nobody is going to preorder anything just because you say so.
I have repeatedly told you you have to show us something first.
Do you have an imaginary site to preorder your imaginary program from?
I'm calling you out.
I don't think you have a program.
I think you are being less than truthful.
I KNOW that so far all you have done is waste our time.
Prove me wrong and I will apologize.
Since I am right I have nothing to worry about.

FLA
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 03:05
I wont take any preorders now anyway! I must finish My work with Menu Extreme first. And that can take a long time! Please I has returned, why are You so suspicious? Why dont You think Menu Extreme exists???

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 03:12
Because... of the conspiracy!

Actually Mr. Love, he just wants to 'see' a little. This is like Riker 9, blind trust. Except, for some reason, Cellblock has a lot of trust...

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 03:33
Pretty strange that Cellbloc has a lot of trust. He has broken His promises time after time! I have NOT broken any promises. I have told them that next week I will give them screenshots. If You apologize next week Ihas returned it might be to late anyway! How stupied are people? They belive in a app that dosnt exist (Riker 9) but they dont belive in a autosave-program (Menu Extreme) That in fact does exist!!! I just havnt done any programming the last days.. I just cant find any insperation, because of this......

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 04:43
Cellbloc has two jobs and goes to college.
You have nothing that I have seen.
First you have the program and are testing it.
Then you are wanting to take preorders for something that dosn't even exist.
Instead of just admitting you have nothing.
You want inspiration.
I am calling you a liar.
If you are not produce something.
I am giving you incentive.
From the beginning I have been on you because instead of saying I have this great idea you stated you have an application.You do not.
I don't know if you did this for attention or just to annoy people or if there is something seriously wrong with you.
We can all work together to bring this about in one way or the other or we can waste time posting crap like this.
I hope that someday you eventually come up with a product.
This is not and has not been anything personal.
I just don't want to see my forum members get burned.
This has happened before.
People get their hopes up.Eventually there will be something to support this.
I hope we can all work together to make this possible.
All this bickering gives me a headache.
I wish you the best in your endeavors.

FLA
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 05:15
"Cellbloc has two jobs and goes to college."

What the fu-k has this to do with anything!!!

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 05:20
Fine! You are NOT welcome as a customer anymore! Do You understand! I dont give a fu-k what You belive about Menu Extreme anymore!!! PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD AGAIN!!!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 05:29
So what do you do?

FLA
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 05:41
I prey for You!

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 05:47
lol!
You mean pray... you just said that you are what he hunts!

BTW, I have 6 Jobs, own 2 companies and am ballancing between 3 familys (shh don't tell) and work.

No, I am not saying I don't believe CB, but the credibility he has is astonishing. The information you just said he only recently disclosed, yet even before that people believed in riker 9.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 05:55 Edited at: 21st Apr 2006 06:02
Merravano,
You have a point.
Mr. Love,
Don't bother to pray for me.
There are others who need your prayers more than me.

FLA
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 06:00
Thanks OnePost for the Information.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 06:05
That is interesting...
Did you one offer hosting services?

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 06:12
??? What do You mean?

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 07:17
Mr. Love, I believe I am allowing other people to speak for themselves. I'm allowing you to speak, aren't I?

And when did I say I spoke for the community?

My words are my own, and here they are:

Unless you show us some proof of something, you need to get off this thread. This thread should be locked. I hope you know that no one here has yet to express any interest in anything you have to say about Menu Extreme.

Start showing proof, or prepare for the onslaught of many upset forum members. I'm sure they'll have something to say about you keeping them waiting for so long.

Avaric Entertainment
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 07:51
"Unless you show us some proof of something, you need to get off this thread"
I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERD YOU ABOUT THAT! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM TO UNDERSTAND!!! MAYBE I WAIT AN EXTRA WEEK BECAUSE OF YOU TO SHOW SCREENSHOTS, SO YOU LEARN! BY THE WAY WHO IS US? YOUR SPLIT PERSONALITY??? BY THE WAY, THIS THREAD IS MINE! IF SOMEONE DONT QUITE DOWN, A PERSON IS GOING TO BE THROWN OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 08:03
Please stop bothering this guy only about proof..... you're all fools. You better start asking CB for proof (constantly). He's been bombarding us about Riker9 for over 6 months now and none of you ever seen anything from Riker9 and yet don't even bother to ask him about anyproof.

The same people who constantly bug Mr Love about proof, trust CB without ever having seen any proof or even ask for proof.
That's foolish, very foolish indeed. Stop singling out one person and treat everyone the same.....

So either start bothering CB about proof also or be quite about proof in this thread.

You're all just a bunch of hypocrites....

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 08:18
Finally a Guy with a brain!

"So either start bothering CB about proof also or be quite about proof in this thread."

They cant, because they are CBs friends. Its pretty dirty I think!

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 08:25
I don't even know who CB is. Ben, you're misusing the word "hypocrite." It means one who scorns another for something that they do themselves.

I don't promise programs and show no proof, therefore I am not a hypocrite.

Mr. Love, waiting an extra week to show screenshots only tells me you have nothing to show. You're using me as an excuse. Well, fine. Wait 20 years to show me a screenshot. I don't really care.

I hope no one assumes I believe in Riker 9. If Love is so concerned about people speaking for themselves, I hope he understands that I speak for myself when I say I don't believe anything until I see it.

So show me. And if you can get me kicked out of this thread, I'll be very impressed.

Avaric Entertainment
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 09:03
Fine then! What are You doing here if You dont care about Menu Extreme? Sence when did You need proof for selling a program? otherwise You belive a person or You dont! Did You ask for proof before You bought FPSC or any other program? If You dont trust a person DONT MAKE BUISSNESS! Dont run around people and ask for proof, thats sick and You know it!!! This thread informs You about Menu Extreme that is not even for sale yet! How do You know how things will look like when it is for sale??? You are one of theese Guys that have bought FPSC at Wall Mart and are yellous because You dont have save & load, My God whats wrong with You? Do You always ask for proof every time You buy something? I really courld call You alot of things, but hypocrite is what You are!

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 09:09
Wow, you're wrong all across the board here. Let's see...I'll take it from the top.

1. You've always needed proof for selling a program. Wow, kid.
2. Yes, I asked for proof before I bought FPSC. If you didn't know, I was on the forum for two weeks asking about it before I bought it.
3. Since when is it sick to ask for proof of merchandise?
4. If M.E. isn't for sell yet, then what the hell are you talking about preorders for?
5. I know how things will look like when they are for sale by looking at development screenshots.
6. I didn't buy FPSC at Wall-Mart. I don't think I've been in one of those stores since I was 17.
7. I don't even know what "yellous" means.
8. Yes, I always make sure I have proof something exists before I buy it.
9. I believe I already proved I wasn't a hypocrite in my last post. I think you just really like that word.

Mr. Love, how old are you?

Avaric Entertainment
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 09:55
You know how old I am or You dont. (It dosnt matter!) I really courld use My time better, but of some kind of reason I cant leave this place? Anyway I am a Mr Niceguy and will give You a second chanse, so I will answer Your questions in a friendly way. "If M.E. isn't for sell yet, then what the hell are you talking about preorders for?"

Thats why Them call it pre---order....

"Yes, I always make sure I have proof something exists before I buy it"

Fine then, and exactly how am I suppose to proof that I have this program?

I feel sorry for You. You must have a quite complicated life being so suspicious! (Maybe I did spell it wrong, but You know what I meant.)

Are You intrested in Menu Extreme as a potential customer or not?

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 10:37
They call it pre-order because you are buying a product that is almost complete. M.E. doesn't seem like it's almost complete.

You are supposed to prove you have the program by posting screenshots/demos.

I believe you did spell it right.

I don't know enought about M.E. to answer your last question.

By the way, thanks for the "second chance." I pride myself in being one of the more fair people here, being nice to the newcomers and helping out where I can. I hope you know I'm not attacking you, just simply becoming frustrated over the lack of proof you have.

Avaric Entertainment
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 21:28
And what kind of proof is a screenshot, If someone really wanted to fool You it wourld be no probs to make a "fake" screenshot in a Paintprogram.

Pretty hard to make a demo of a sourcecode, dont You think?
By the way, dont forget to ask CB about proof if You wait for Riker 9...

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 03:17
Yes is pretty hard to make a demo with a sourcecode, but not if You compile it and use Your own testgames to make a working demo! I will work for that now and then I will upload it at 5-10 upload sites, so everybody who wants a Menu Extreme demo (load and autosave for them who dont know what M.E is.) I dont think I will be around so mutch. This is a 24 hour a day job, so I hope that someone will like the result. This is a good product if You want to sell Your games later, and Menu Extreme is royalty free!!!
Good Luck! (To make the new Halflife or Halo...)

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2006 01:29 Edited at: 25th Apr 2006 01:30
Mr Love, you occasionally act as if you are some kind of supreme being, it tends to get pretty damn annoying if you ask me. As far as I know, one cannot throw people off the forum if they aren't a moderator or admin, so it's no use shouting at people and threatening them to get kicked off the thread. Please note that this was not posted against you as to start a new flamefest, I just said what I think. My apologies if you find it offensive.

As for the application you claim that you're developing, I will neither bash you for no media proving its existence, nor believe that it exists until further proof has been posted. I will however look forward to seeing more of the project, if it does in fact exist. After all, saving/loading is a huge leap towards a commercial market for FPSC games and would probably earn the creator of the feature a whole bunch of money, if the application was distributed commercially, of course.
Drudkh
Years of Service
User Offline
Mr Love,
Just wanted to drop a note to encourage you. I am creating some eductional games, and the Menu Extreme functions you mention could be very useful. I have a small team of programmers working on this and I have let them to keep an eye out for your program.
Cheers,
Phil
p.s. I am a Prof. at INSEAD in France.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 16:24
Roger Wilco:
"you occasionally act as if you are some kind of supreme being."

Maybe I am? Just kidding! No Im not. In what way do I act like that, compare to CB for exampel I think I have been quite anonymous! I dont really understand why You want to throw Me out from My own thread, I think You act in a primitive way.... Ofcourse I find it offending! Now to Your other "questions." The screenshot of the Main Menu is already taken! The missions Menu is not ready Im afraid, but Im working on it. I will present the screenshots on a new thread, so People wont miss it. I dont want complains for nothing ofcourse!!! When I have My USB memory I will post it at once!
I dont think that You shourld accuse Me of being some kind of Superman, when We havnt even been talking. Please give Me two examples that proofs that I have been acting like You said. If You cant find anything You better apologize for thoose false accusations!!! You have nothing........

Drudkh:

Well, thank You Phil! It makes Me happy that more and more People are getting intrested in Menu Extreme. And ofcourse everybody are welcome!
I shall be hounest and say that this isnt a very complicated program, I always tryes to make things as easy as possible. But sometimes it is the easy that is hard! I was a quite good programmer when I was a kid, but the latest 20 years I havnt even touched a computer. But I have never ever had so mutch fun as today when I am programming, so I am def. going to relearn everything again. (plus more.) Menu Extreme is first developed for FPS Creator, but I have been thinking a little about this program. It courld also work in other areas then only in computer games. And I wourld not be sorry if thats the case! But I am sorry to say that M.E isnt 100% ready yet, and I wont let it go until I am absolutly sure that the product is outstanding and bugfree!
Regards

Love E

Menu Extreme! The answer to Your save & load problem...
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 16:37
I think you completely misunderstood Roger Wilco's post. I know you're not from England or America, and so your English is very poor, but he wasn't being offensive in any way.

Avaric Entertainment
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 17:42
No, My english isnt very poor! Maybe I spell a word wrong sometimes, but I am not like You! You dont seems to understand what this means. Thats quite strange because I thought You came from an english speaking country? My misstake, sorry! "you occasionally act as if you are some kind of supreme being" By the way op89x in what country do You live in FOR REAL???

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 18:43
Alright, I'm trying to be nice to you, but that approach just isn't working. I tried to tell you that someone didn't mean to offend you, and then you attempt to offend me. I know you are not like me; I am mature. I am above the age of 15. So you know, I do come from an English-speaking country. I am an American. I don't know where you're getting the supreme being thing from, but you can shut the hell up about it now.

Listen, I don't want to get into a flame war with you; it's not worth the time, and eventually it will take up so much bandwidth that the mods will lock this thread, which will probably just prompt you to start a new one. And nobody wants that.

If you can't deal with people trying to help you out, I suggest you get out.

Avaric Entertainment
Armageddon 1212
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 00:05
Im waiting for this program too! Take your time so you don't mess up. Is save load all it is going to do?
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 00:41
Erm, Mr Love? Your English is pretty cruddy. And you do sometimes act like your a superior to all. But this looks cool.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 05:10
op89x:
"I don't know where you're getting the supreme being thing from, but you can shut the hell up about it now."

I did get it from Roger Wilco! If You didnt read what He wrote, You shourldnt comment it! And I dont think it is nice to say to someone that.....

"your English is very poor"

So I dont think You are a Mr Niceguy! And You dont need to be here and write things that hasnt anything to do with Menu Extreme! If You write in this thread again, talk about Menu Extreme for once, NOT ME!!!!!!

Armageddon 1212:

"Is save load all it is going to do?"

No it isnt! Here are some new things in Menu Extreme!

- between the executions You can place AVI movies exactly were You want them!
- Tell a story in still pictures! Very easy to load pictures from the sourcecode!
- Menu Extreme works like an extra Sound and Music Channel! mp3 works..

I think it is pretty cool to control everything include the levels from the sourcecode, FPSC by it self has to many limits!

ChrisB:
"And you do sometimes act like your a superior to all."

Erm, in what way? Give an exampel... Maybe Im a bit proud, but thats not a crime! Happy that You are intrested in M.E! Screenshots are ready for You and everybody else. I send them in very soon!!!

"Mr Love? Your English is pretty cruddy."

Hmm maybe, but Your Swedish is even worse!

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 05:56
You don't know about his Swedish.

Avaric Entertainment
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 06:33
Alright! Lets try Him out!!!

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 06:39
So where are your screenshots?

Avaric Entertainment
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 08:01
Not here.i guess.

BECAUSE if its is only a source code as what i had understanded,you wont realy want to make a screenshot.because else other people can steal that part of the code.

AND i am not going to pay for this,if i can wait for Riker9

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 08:17
Ehhhh, uhhhh, ermmmm.... FINE! What the flip!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 10:00
Mr. Love,
Still no app?Please just admit you are a fraud and e-mail the mods and ask them to lock and delete this thread so you can avoid further embarrassment.
Taking shots at everybody else is something someone does to divert attention away from the truth and you aren't doing a very good job of that.
You are fighting a losing battle.More people are taking issue with you as time goes on.
At this point I would say it is pretty safe that I would douse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire before I bought anything from you.
Drop this nonsense now while you still have some dignity left.
Well,it may be too late for that...

FLA

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:26:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:26:42