Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Testing dvd quality with a LG writer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2006 01:39 Edited at: 27th May 2006 01:42
After the huge success from my last thread I´ve decided to post another one!(For the 15 people that looked I decided to buy the dvds in the uk and wait for my bro to bring them over.)
I´ve just found out that LG dvd writers can´t test dvd quality using programs like Nero cd speed or kprobe2 as it lacks the necesary firmware to do that. Does anyone know if there is anyway to use these drives to test dvd quality? I only have LG drives and I realy need to test the quality as I´ll be using them in my pstwo.
If not I´ll have to do a speed test and look for anything irreglar. Problem is that even princos look ok that way.

Edit: Cripe! Wrong section. mmm. Can a mod help me out here? I would love to be sent to the general chat section. I blame the time. It´s past midnight here and my brain stops working around 11 in the morning.

Need path finding in your games? Have a look at the tutorials on www.telefonica.net/web2/paskyprog/.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 23:17:13
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 23:17:13