Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / FMTau Labs Forum finally back up!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2003 15:50
well as some will know Lycos FINALLY finished updating a few days ago... and i've edited some things and the forum is now back up - on a temporary basis, but atleast FAR more stable than before.

i'll be showcasing a few things, a couple of tutorials and just general crap that you thrown on your own forums (^_^)
got a few mates who'll drop by from time to time, a couple of guys from over from GFXartist.com - some workmates - some peeps i just harass over the net cause i'm told they've got some skills

as i said this is temp whilst i'm recoding all of the site, and forum - but i don't expect to be done anytime in the near future so hehee temp in the same way as DB was going to be offline temp hehee

FMTau Labs Forum

most who want to know more about modeling, shaders, multiplayer i'd suggest you bookmark the site so you can just flick back to it later easier (^_^)
Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
DangYankee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2003 18:03
I see your using phpBB2, I been using it for our intranet site, seems to be pretty popular.

It's not the size of your code but how efficiently you use it!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2003 03:22
yeah ... its one of the easier ones to edit.
plus Lycos at the time didnt' support OpenBB (which i prefer) but since upgrading i think they've updated to php4.1 finally so i might be using it for the next forum (or atleast in part)

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 09:34:10
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 09:34:10