Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Input Enhancement :: DBP Function Set

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2006 18:30 Edited at: 5th Aug 2006 19:20
Name: Input Enhacement
Type: DBP Expansion (Function Set)
Liscense: Free for Commercial/Non Commercial use if credit is given.
Description: A set of functions meant to replace DBP's input command. These functions allow other things to happen in your program while it is working, where DBP's input command freezes your game while waiting for a response from the user. This can be useful for chat messages in multiplayer games, or a name feild when customizing a character.

08/05/06 - Added 3 New Expressions & Added Example

Commands:

To use, create a blank DBA file and attach it to your project. Place this inside of it:

Example:

Known Bugs:
*If user holds down the backspace key they will have to repeat pressing it several times before deleting prevoius character

Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 02:37
31 views and nobody cares to reply? Whether you guys use it or not I'd like to know what you think

izaboo
Years of Service
User Offline
i have used it, and i like it. I have had no probelms so far with the your plugin yet i have not really had time to experiment more then just makeing a simple program with them.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2006 19:15
Thanks

If there's any other commands anyone beleives I should add please say so

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-25 22:47:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-25 22:47:59