Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / [LOCKED] Tir-Evolution: Make your game Italian!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
TiR-Evolution is one of the most important translations' italian team.
TiR-E. translated for passion (for free Laughing ) a lot of games: 18 Wheels of Steel Across America; 18 Wheels of Steel Pedal to the Metal; Emergency 3; Evil Genius; Hard Truck Tycoon;
Hard Truck 18 Wheels of Steel; LocoMania; LockSim3d; Prison Tycoon; Space Rangers; Sea Dogs, Ufo Aftershock. TiR-Evolution has became, in a few months, a reference point for the italian community videogamers: the most famous italian videogames magazine, GMC (Giochi per il Mio Computer) by Future Media Italy, has officially published our Evil Genius' translation. The italian gamers were so happy! Tir Evolution is a flexible team, dealing with different kind of videogames: RPG, arcade, RTS...
If some of you is interested translating his game, please write me: maioranosimona@hotmail.com (let's talk about it:wink: ).
You can visit our website: www.tir-evolution.com

Simona
Tir eVOLUTION
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2006 09:07
No spam allowed. Read the stickies, and AUP section 3.3.

"I understand creative people. After all, I worked with towel designers." - Ray Kassar, former head of Atari

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 20:06:08
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 20:06:08