Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / cinamatic show

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2003 22:00
Here is a sample of the cinamatics that will be displayed within the upcoming title Blicka Block.

So please drop a line on what you think, or on your game ideas/cinamatics
Martin Wyatt

If you expect the unexpected then the unexpected becomes expected. Once you realise the unexpected the unexpected becomes no more. (^_^)
Kjetil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2003 04:54
Ohh Bryce...man...

sorry I hate that program!

But anyhow. Here's what I have to say.

Using the bird perspective with the camera is very usual with bryce pictures. And make it more boring to look at. Try setting the camera close to the ground.

Set try setting up the ground with making a new mountain. Use the height modefier editor (don't remember what it is called, the one with a black/with pic) to make a ground with very little height elevation. More of a desert type height adjustment, if you know what I mean. Sett up many different mountains if the front with very little hight. And another chain of mountains in the more distant from the camerea (where they are "fog'ed").

It's just some tips. Dont take it too seriously, you'r making your own product.

- Kjetil
Critters
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2003 14:19
thanx for that (^_^)

seems i have some decisions to make.....

Martin Wyatt

If you expect the unexpected then the unexpected becomes expected. Once you realise the unexpected the unexpected becomes no more. (^_^)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 20:03:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 20:03:49