Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Retro Gaming

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2003 11:06
I don't now what came over me

There I was mucking around with this Amstrad Emulator (CaPriCe32 in 6128 mode) because I used to own one, and I find myself playing Guantlet for 5 hours!!! The Deeper Dungeons for 3 hours!!! And I've only just stopped playing! Well... I had to or I may have been taken off to the nut house.

So it's a good time to ask: What are you retro gaming with, what are you playing and are they as addictive as you remember?

...AAARGH! I'm seeing ghosts and fire breathing dragon things every time I close my eyes...AARRGH!...There they are again...GO AWAY!...AAARRG!!
Programming anything is an art, and you can't rush art.
Unless your name is Bob Ross, then you can do it in thirty minutes.
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2003 11:09
hehe now get down into some spy vs spy 2 player action with a buddy

bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2003 11:32
omg i was playin thru lookin at alot of the roms for my NES emu, and i found 'Wrecking Crew' man that game was the bomb playing it on my uncles nes when i was like 5!!!!! The game is alot different then I remembered it...but still fun^_^

The 3D Modeler's Group : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3dModeler/
The Unofficial DB Newsgroup : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DBMag/
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2003 11:40
i seem to gravitate to rygar a lot also

Simple
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2003 14:51 Edited at: 13th Apr 2003 14:52
I remember playing "Bloodwitch" many, many moons ago ..... I played it for so long that when ever I tried to sleep, all I could see was giant spiders behind sliding wooden doors !!

Thats half the problem when you play a game which is SOOooo addictive....you can't get the images out of your head when you stop playing. No matter what you try to think about

Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 - 60gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom

Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2003 15:03
Bomberman on the SNES! I just love destroying all the AI players (or my mates) in the power zone. It's not even a rom, I still have my old NES,SNES,N64 and Gameboy Original at home, plus my trusty Gamecube. Yes guys, you guessed it, I'm a Nintendoid

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
UberTuba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2003 20:04
Me too!!!
NintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintendoNintend

Life is a terminal disease.
You never survive it.
Easily Confused
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 00:11
...AARGH! Now I'm seeing pink wizards!! NO! NOOOOO!!.....
...Oh, wait, that's the T.V. weather girl in her pink suit.

I think I'll take some asprin and go to bed early

Programming anything is an art, and you can't rush art.
Unless your name is Bob Ross, then you can do it in thirty minutes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 02:28:49
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 02:28:49