Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Maya modeling Blend Fillet Tool ???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey can someone explain to me how to blend/fillet an arm to a shoulder?
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 03:31
Mmm... i'm not quite sure what you mean, you have 2 seperate mesh or you want to shape the shoulder to the arm in a more personesque kinda way?

i like things being explained in simple terms, preferably with pictures and the big writing hehee

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
KoeYume
Years of Service
User Offline
its two seperate meshes. the arm is tubular in a horizonal direction. the other is the body, also tubular but vertical

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Apr 2003 09:13
well then there are two options... first is the vertex combine, which you combine all selected vertex in the setup area (which will need to be set as the default is 0.0)

second is the polygon face creation tool, which you go around all the vertex you want together and create the faces between them manually.

the manual has a good explaination on howto achieve this in the Basics of Maya

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 07:58:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 07:58:16