Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 2 questions for u all

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2003 03:35
1º - What is the program that you prefer to make 3d maps in DBP? Mine is magicworld and quark at this time.

2ª - Is possible to do a terrain in bryce 5 and use it in DBP? I think not but just to know I dont even have bryce..

Thanks in advance,
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2003 03:48
1) GTK Radient.

2) Yes. You need to export the terrain as a 3D object which you can then load into DBPro. Terrains are about the only thing you can actually export from Bryce (it is a really pants modelling program! but I guess that is not its main aim really).

Cheers,

Rich

"Gentlemen, we are about to short-circuit the Universe!"
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2003 04:19
1) GTK Radient/Qoole '99 (edited)/Maya 4.5

2) yes... but the polygon count is so high that i would think twice about putting it in without running it through a polygon cruncher first. It's like Vue d'esprite really and just used for creating panaramic veiws for skyboxes or HDRS, etc...
i mean for making skybox worlds its fantastic, but for making worlds i'd kinda steer clear of it

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Fallen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2003 22:15
thanks rich and Raven. I use the GTK radient to make mohaa bsp bur never tryed with DBP because some users seemed to have problems with it, but I guess that only trying I will know Thanks guys

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 08:25:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 08:25:43