Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 3DSMax -> Softimage XSI Converter

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2003 06:04
i'm not sure who else has receieved this email but it gave me a chuckle,

Quote: "Now that you are experiencing the increased speed and flexibility of the SOFTIMAGE|XSI EXP come see what SOFTIMAGE|XSI can do with the projects done in your 3ds max-based pipeline. Simply download dotXSI™ xchange for 3ds max to connect XSI to your existing pipeline and prepare to be dazzled.

Softimage provides free tools to connect XSI to 3ds max. And it couldn’t be easier. Choose between a plug-in for 3ds max that adds import and export support for Softimage’s dotXSI file format and a plug-in for SOFTIMAGE|XSI that adds import support for discreet’s .3ds file format to see what XSI can do for you.

Warning: Scenes in XSI might be more brilliant than you are used to."

Converters
Right now Softimage XSI EXP is the most flexible free version of software available as well, so far i've not really found any differences between XSI and XSI EXP (although i've been told there are some)

it might be an idea to check it out, expecially as they also happen to have Microsoft DirectX Exporter/Importer as well
Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 11:54:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 11:54:43