Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / 3d modelers!!!!!!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2003 13:07
does anyone want to do abit of modeling for a new game??? we desperatly need some modelers to do space ships,and many other objects. please reply to either this post or the one here http://www.darkbasicpro.com/apollo/view.php?t=8603&b=9.
thanks
ReD_eYe
this is in the wrong forum but i'm desperate
ARE YOU A 3D MODELER??? IF SO WE NEED YOU!!!
EMAIL mynameisnoneofyourbuinsess@hotmail.com to work on the new Star Strike project!!!
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2003 16:43
Step one: Get Milkshape
Step two: Practice like there's no tomarrow
Step three: Make you're own Models.

Spaceships shouldn't be that difficult, with a little practice you should be abile to handle it. And remember "Give a man a fish and he eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll drink beer out in a boat all day". Try to limit requets to the proper forum.

The Legend of Zelda IS NOT an RPG! It's an Adventure, just like Ico or Dark Cloud.
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2003 20:05
sorry i'm just desperate, i not very good with 3d modeling, is milkshape the best to use, i've never tried it??

EMAIL mynameisnoneofyourbuinsess@hotmail.com to work on the new Star Strike project!!!
inventz
Years of Service
User Offline
I could help you with one or two. I work in 3d Studio and only do it if its fun. Tell me what your looking for or email me a sketch...
me@jonathansantos.com

inventz
Years of Service
User Offline
3D Studio Model Collision.

Can anyone give me advice ( I'm obviuously a db beginner ) on how to properly set up collision variables with a .3ds model, ie. a maze. 3ds models collsions are defaulted to a "box" type making a force field around the $#%#% mesh.

Yes I can code and No I dont need to knowhow to fish

J
me@jonathansantos.com

ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2003 23:33
hi inventz, we mainly need a variety of space ships made,of any design with textures.
thanks

Redostrike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2003 00:45
Hi inventz i'm glad you can help us. Do you have msn? Do i need to change the splash screen ReD_eYe or shall i wait?

Only heroes live forever

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 13:19:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 13:19:39