Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / c'mon now everyone be honest

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2003 02:56 Edited at: 28th Apr 2003 03:00
ok the subject was stoopid but oh well. who here owns emulators and what kind. my NES/SNES/N64/PS2OS are getting boring.(wow i didnt realize how many emulators i actually have im gonna look up how many roms i have) if any one has some other ones(if there are other ones) then share them here. *yawn* im bored

[EDIT}
NES roms: 756
SNES roms: 983
N64 roms: 24
PS2OS: 6
TOTAL ROMS: 1769!!!

Current Status: learning MORE about dbpro
I consider myself: newb
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2003 03:01
I have an amazing Mastersystem Emulator which has 100s of roms and a database of all the covers, manuals etc. Plus I own legal versions of all the PAL games

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2003 07:40
nes/snes/gb/gbc/gba/n64/psx/xbox/mega drive/master system/etc...
(there is kinda an endless list of them)

and i have around 28,000 roms - all ripped from the original Carts/Disks and put onto a DvD. when you have that many games its alot simpler and easier to use them that way, i mean a single DvD & a GameCube controller hooked to my PC is alot easier to carry and get out than searching through alot of boxes of junk.
and there's also no risk of the a**hole at the airport not listening to the fact that your carts are magnetically sensitive equippment and then proceeding to put them through the xray machine wiping them.

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2003 12:53
OOOOOOOoooooooooooh man that would suck!

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 15:17:06
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 15:17:06