Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / My girlfriend might be pregnant, and I'm scared shitless! any advice?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 16:50
GRRR, only person i know that uses Dev C++ to make stuff, and i could really do with the help ATM

NO RAVEN MVC++ is not somming i can get, you could send me the money though

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 19:03
Sigh... I reckon that we'll all get really het up over this and then Xoid will say, "phew! - She's not!", it's always the way.

Current Project: TANK MELÉE [Artwork] , DBPro Windows GUI Plugin [Slow but steady ]

Joke of the Month: "Why drink and drive when you can smoke a spliff and fly?"
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 23:55
i'll see about sending you a copy sometime over the next month or two, lets see how long it takes my contractors to fill my account with lovely money like they promised
i'd help ya out Martyn but i've not really used DevC yet, its just sitting there lol

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2003 01:16
"lets see how long it takes my contractors to fill my account with lovely money like they promised"

When it comes to taking your money, people make Jessi Owens look slow, when it comes to giving you money, they apply African buisness principles

Current Project: TANK MELÉE [Artwork]

Do you want Windows menus in your DBP apps? - Get my plugin: http://snow.prohosting.com/~clone99/downloads/tpc_menus_101.zip
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2003 05:57
Yep I think I got all them on there....cept Yarbles where heck has he been. Actually, I saw a post by him somewhere on here...I was like WHOA!! When was he rescued from whatever prison camp he was in!

O wait,,,yarbles posted up top...That was the first post I saw from in in a LOOOOOOONG time!

RPGamer

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Tech Demo - Colan Island: Currently 716 Lines
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2003 09:35
Raven "it will enevitably be her decision, because no matter what Xoid's opinion is - she is the one who gets priority over what happens (from a legal standpoint).

but its not Xoid's place either to suggest any of it because that just adds extra stress - which can induce a miscarrage" EXACTLY

Hmm Yup I'm hardly ever on MSN either, simply cos HUNDREDS of people have me as a contact, and I never get any work done

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2003 09:39
Sam you need a new account ... just tell it to the few peeps you want to contact you, reason i love Microsofts Option to have MSN Messenger and Windows Messenger - because it means that you can have more than one account online at once (as long as you don't use Trillian or such cause they have a habit of signing you out both accounts)
My friend even made me a patch for Messenger 5.1 which allows me to have upto 16 usernames on at once - any more than 3 on my laptops dialup and it dies cause its pretty bandwidth hungie, but luckily right now i'm using OC255 so its a tad faster

One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
AlecM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 06:19
skip town

im joking

Goto http://www.shellshockede.com
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2003 19:45
lol yup I might well sign up 4 a new account, but I prefer the Yahoo Messanger to the (standard) MSN one anyway. Only 8 ppl have my Yahoo one

samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 07:14
yahoo! doesn't autosign me in - and i have to keep downloading it whenever i get a new PC rather than just upgrade - does get annoying, sides you're hardly ever on that either.
so many people just never really seem to come online, drives me bloody nuts - because people come online and they say "oh well i wasn't on the messenger" ... but like how the hell are people to know to contact them when they get online without them being on the messenger, might as well use bloody Email which i hate to do because its so slow and you've gotta think of everything you wanna ask someone all at one time raterh than just letting it pop into your head and getting an instant answer which you can get on with but with an email you could be waiting ages for a reply even if the use is online becuase without having AOL or MSN or Yahoo! actually on, they don't know if they've got email because Outlook isn't 100% passive and oftenly doesn't not if there is email or not... so you've gotta then wait for people to bloody well notice them which quite oftenly they check when they get on and thats about it so if you send it while they're actually on you've gotta then wait until they get on the next bloody day when they tell you they were actually on then which really pisses me of because why the hell didn't they bother to check thier bloody email and so i miss them even though there on!?!

its like those people who'll text instead of call, and i don't mean those who like text once in a while - i mean those who will NEVER call you. They're always the bastards with the State of the Art phones, crystal clear sound, polyphoic ring tones, etc... what the hell do they do with them "oh i only text on it." - "why?" - "because it could give me brain cancer or something." - "then why the f**k do you own a cell phone in the first place?" - "so people can contact me instantly." - "but you never answer it immediately!" - "thats because i keep it safe in my bag so it can't affect me!"

people like that drive me f**king insane! its like what the hell is the point in buying a cellphone if your not gonna bloody use the bastard??

whats even worse is you always hear one person say "oh i got a friend who uses a cellphone all the time and now has a tumor in his head"... i feel like standing up and smacking them senseless, because i could tell them just as many people who don't touch cellphones, oh low and behold they also have tumors in thier head.
What truely gets me about that whole thing is if cellphones are so dangerous with radiation, how come firstly scientific reports are inconclusive - they can't tell if you can or can't get it, and secondly how come someone like myself who has around 6-7 cellphones and i use them ALOT, doesn't have some sorta tumor of something?
i mean for gods sake most of bleeding LA runs on more than 1 cellphone, because thats the city it is.

but that's beside the point, point is its driving me nuts people having these programs and never blasted well using them ... especially those who want my friggin' help on things, i hate just being left to my own devices on things - i like those who know exactly what the hell they're asking to tell me "they want THIS!", i can improve on it if i want to ... but i've GOT TO HAVE such-n-such.

ack... great now this has put me in a bad mood

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 09:33
Chiiiilll Raven! Calm. Breath. I apologise for not being on Yahoo much recently, but as you know I'm v v busy and have a rubish net connection. Basically if I'm doing anything useful at the moment messanger will kill my system For the record, EVERY time my pc connects to the net afresh it loads Yahoo and I look to see if you're on to see how ur getting on, but you're never on If you were I'd talk for a while to see how u r

Danmatsuma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 12:49
Tehee, I only switch messenger on if I'm bored and haven't got much to do, if I'm working with someone on something I'll have it on with only that person able to see I'm online. But when I'm workin' (which is most of the time I'm on the pc) I only connect for research purposes. I also switch my mobile phone off if I'm real busy and don't wanna be interrupted, like when I'm gettin' down to business with my girl, hehehe Can't stand being found wherever I am, tehee I like to get lost sometimes and let people fret a bit

ZX Spectrum 48k Issue 3, Radio shack Tape drive, Rank arena 12" T.V. set.
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 20:06
I live on MSN, if i had the chance i would die there too.

Only thing is school gets blody anoying!

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 00:04
Martyn the answer to always being on msn ... WinCE

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 04:06:59
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 04:06:59