Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Space Corps Classic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2003 16:57 Edited at: 28th Apr 2003 16:59
Coming Soon

Work in Progress report at: http://www.banshee.ukhq.co.uk

Not content with 4 retro entries, another retro game due out this week and significant progress on our big projects - Banshee are also nearly ready to release Space Corps Classic - a retro remake of one of our own games from the early 90's!

Currently I have most of the battle system implemented so I hope to have the final game finished during May. I've still not decided on which Space Corps game to base this on, or whether to include them all so it could be an Elite style game, a strategy game, a tournament game or just a high action free for all.

What is definately set in stone though, this version of Space Corps will play like none ever before it... Think FAST, think VERY FAST.

Although the orignial Space Corps series of games was for the Amiga, you can download our 2001/2002 (?) remake of the game from our website, it's called "Space Corps PC" and can be found in the Games section.

Pneumatic Dryll
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2003 01:22
I'll post a demo of this soon, but development has been going a bit slow whilst I work on other things, this has become an 'as and when' project.

Pneumatic Dryll

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 15:30:04
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 15:30:04