Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I'm peed off!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 21:00
I just played a person at red alert 2 online, and spent ages building up a base, and what does he go and do? Surrenders before we've even attacked. I'm well annoyed. . Oh well, teaches me to waste my time on stupid games !
Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!

Athelon XP 1400 Plus - Nvidia Geforce MX400 - 256mb RAM
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 21:32
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok I'm finished now...

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Kousen Dev Progress >> Currently Working On Editors
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 00:16
lol... you should play my brother sometime - he's too bloody tactical, and he plays wars to make you suffer and give you hope
play most guys online and they demolish you in second, you play him and he could kill you in seconds - what he does is let you build up and then takes out say a single power station leaving you low on power, kills most of you units and then give you time to rebuild again.
That'll go on several times just when you start a massive offensive he'll set off some nukes and blow up you main base, leaving it just a matter of time before he wipes up your troops and totally humilates you... i'm pretty good with the old tactics myself, we once played a game for 3days striaght (pausing when we feel asleep) - was pretty sweet, he won as he always does ... but wasn't an easi or quick campaign.

Been playing generals against him, and you can have real campaigns in that so we've been having alot of fun in that
he says next time he's at mine he's nicking on of my Fx so he can play it properly lol

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 00:23
lol I remember the first time I played Red Alert. I was concentrating on building up my base, when suddenly this guy appears with about 50 small tanks, and I had about 2 tesla coils and 4 flametowers to defend myself with. I bet if I had played your brother he would have killed me when he didnt mean to

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
Hamish McHaggis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 00:32
Lol! Yeah, I can't win against anyone online, they must just spent their whole lives on the bloody game.

The guy who I played against just built up an army of GIs, so I had loads of snipers hiding in the bushes ready to slaughter them. He kept making that annoying voice say stuff and kept saying "my ass is yours". Then suddenly he just said "Im bored of playing, bye" and his whole base blew up. Phhhh!!!

Why the hell'd you ask me for crying out loud!?!

Athelon XP 1400 Plus - Nvidia Geforce MX400 - 256mb RAM
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 00:47
well the way myself and my bro see it is, its simple to build a small force of like 3-4tanks within a few minutes and destroy and unprepaired opponent ... but really whats the point?
i mean niether of you have a good game, no interaction with the terrain etc...

why i usually play a tag team with him in Tiberium Sun or something against like 3-4 other people ... we ally ourselves and methodically take out the others, just leaving the two of us.
i hate playing the one-on-one scenarios, its boring as hell... especially without any Ai might as well just be playing the missions.

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 00:59
I remember the special RA maps, I think the were called maxi maps, or something like that. In it, there is also a computer character, which is very good and starts off with a huge base, so if you dont ally with each other, you're toast the first attack the comp launches. Also, you get to control each other's units, which is cool.

Whatever I did I didn't do it!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 05:15:20
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 05:15:20