Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 04:54
i need a FREE MMORPG. i played tibia for a while but nothing ever changed and it got really boring casue when you get really strong theres not anything to do cept PK and laugh as they try to get revenge (did i say that out loud oops) oh well completly free don't care if its browser based or stand alone(just not telnet, or email) if anyone plays any or has any ideas tell me. thx.
Current Status: learning MORE about dbpro
I consider myself: newb
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 05:23
if you have half life download Day of Defeat 1.0

www.dayofdefeatmod.com

it's seriously the best online game...ever

Darken the skies, we are god
http://www.DelvarWorld.com
Armeggadon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 23:53 Edited at: 5th May 2003 23:56
i dont have half life but my friend does. maybe i can borrow it from him.

any other games PLEASE im so bored school is almost out and i ned something to do over the summer other than program and go hiking (Yes believe or not im actually a quite fit person(not stereotypical fat lazy programmer(no offense to anyone(man i use a lot of parenthesis(parenthesis are fun wouldn't you agree(oh well i need a game anyway(plz tell me some free ones(or some really good UT mods(im also armeggadon on UT if anyone else has it)))))))))

Current Status: learning MORE about dbpro
I consider myself: newb

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 04:06:47
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 04:06:47