Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Remake Competition Based on Spanish Classic Games

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Computer Emuzone website starts on the 1st February 2007 the first Spanish videogame remake programming contest.

CEZ RETROCOMPO entries submit, start on the 1st February 2007, and finishes on the 31th July at 00:00 hrs. (time in Spain).

Inscription is open to people from around the World, the only condition is to remake an Spanish Classic.

The game can be in any language and programmed in any platform.

We have a lot of prizes, including awesome software from Game Creators.

Here is a list of Spanish classics...
http://computeremuzone.com/juegos/games.php

CEZ Retrocompo 2007 Website:
http://retrocompo.computeremuzone.com
Suicidal Sledder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 19:14
One question: Whys is this in the Program Announcements forum? Put in Geek Culture or something

>>STAR RUNNER<<>>Full game<<>>Several Features<<>>Small download>>
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=98944&b=5
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 13:18
One question, apart from Sir Fred, what other Spanish games is there to remake!

Pedro on the spectrum, I quite liked that but it's probably not even Spanish. There should really have been a list of allowable remakes.

I think it'd be quite interesting if they all made Sir Fred, try and see who can make the best remake - not sure that Sir Fred is worthy though, he's not exactly Miner Willie or Monty Mole .

''Stick that in your text and scroll it!.''
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 13:24
Van, he posted a url with lots of Spanish games

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 13:48
Ohh, they're all made in Spain?!

Soz, I thought that was just a list of Spanish language games, never realised Spain made so many videogames, never understood why countries with great weather have computers at all .

''Stick that in your text and scroll it!.''
Elthan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2007 17:06
Mr. Van B, I´ve seen +50ºC(122ºF) on thermometers of my city (Córdoba, South of Spain). Trust in me, that is not a "nice" weather. In summer, many of us we havent swimming pool or air-conditioned, in those moments we stay on the shadows of our homes, offices, place-of-job until the night arrives. There´s people as brickslayers who works under a killer sun without any protection.

We are european, this fact used to be fogotten. Many european think that we always are dancing o singing. I don´t blame them for that; It´s our burden. In USA they believe that we are a country from South America but they dont know that we discovered America.

(Sorry for my bad english)
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 16:13
Your English is quite excellent, better than a lot of Brits I've met!

I'm Scottish, so the only real experience I have of your country is one holiday, and the heat almost killed me (fair skinned Scotsman toasting like... well... toast.). I got real bad sunburn, so tend to avoid hot places for holidays.

I imagine that while we long for some sunshine, you guys long for a nice cold rain storm, you can never beat the weather it seems .

Good guy, Good guy, Wan...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-05 16:50:53
Your offset time is: 2024-05-05 16:50:53