Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I WANT MY DBP!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
On saturday I got a yellow slip saying that i had a package to big for the po box... and the only thing that it could be is my dbp... and yet no one was inside so ive had to wait all through the weekend & still have around an hour till school is out & i can go get it... How very annoying time is right now...
Arrow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 03:03
Oh, heaven forbid. Right now I got three things in the mail coming to me, a new SNES power plug (need my KI fix), Rammstein's Live Aus Berlin DVD (took awhile to find a reagin 1 DVD) and a nes SNES (so my spoiled sister will quite hounding me to use mine); you don't see me whining about how long they're taking. Besides I don't know about where you live, but my copy of Pro fit nicly in the box, even with the two other programs I bought.

Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 06:56
o_O Arrow... leave him be please... hes excited... he wants his proggy...

Quote: "Teenage Male Geek + Female Remotly Intersted in Common Geek Activities = Teenage Male Jackass"

So true!

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/3072kbs Sat Con... I joined in!
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 07:30
mine had a little dent on the box but flatten the box and place under many atlas books for two months and it will be better than crumpled.
dont open it until u get home or u may lose stuff.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-20 07:05:45
Your offset time is: 2024-05-20 07:05:45