Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / [LOCKED] DBC challenges

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2006 20:08 Edited at: 20th May 2006 20:21
Okay... Up for a cahalenge?
Then this is the place for you!

Just post up your code and then... I will try them out & grant a winner!

Good luck!

TASK 1: Make a game related to food... (Eg. Trowing pies into a massive mouth)

Media Is ALLOWED!

Best of luck,

Game Admin

<EDIT> Any Questions Contact me at [email]adamayrton@btinternet.com [/email] it is not bellow because I havent put it there. You will need to open a new window

Thanks & good luck with the game!

Game Admin

<FURTHER EDIT> Please make All folders (Games) UNDER 1Gb (Gigabite)

Yet again a FURTHER good luck!

Gam... Oh.. you get the picture!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Im in A race With 5 People And I'm in third, I over Take 2nd, In what position am I? (Email me for the Answer!)
SimSmall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2006 21:28
What does the winner get?

Where are you going to find a host for games that are anything over about 100 MB?

I think you should think this through carefully, I don't think you're going to get many entries (if any) if all the winner gets is little "Well done" statement.

Finally, is there any reason you want the code as opposed to compiled exes?
Tinkergirl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2006 21:32
Game Admin: I did not post in your 'Challenge' thread in the DBPro boards, but there you revealed (very badly, I might add) that you are A) very young, B) very immature, C) and likely to steal people's games to then sell in compilations.

Officially, I dislike you for double posting.
Unofficially I dislike you for intending to STEAL games from the good users of this forum.
Admin 7737
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2006 21:50 Edited at: 20th May 2006 21:51
Quote: "What does the winner get?

Where are you going to find a host for games that are anything over about 100 MB?

I think you should think this through carefully, I don't think you're going to get many entries (if any) if all the winner gets is little "Well done" statement. "

The winner gets sattisfaction, its JUST FOR FUN!
I dont know!
I cannot give money away...
I cannot give gifts away...
So... Satisfaction is all they get! Sorry!

Quote: "Game Admin: I did not post in your 'Challenge' thread in the DBPro boards, but there you revealed (very badly, I might add) that you are A) very young, B) very immature, C) and likely to steal people's games to then sell in compilations.

Unofficially I dislike you for intending to STEAL games from the good users of this forum. "

True, FALSE (How DARE you ) False (I would NEVER DREAM OF DOING THAT)

Okay... you hate me... so...
Okay... you hate me... so...

PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT from now on reply to ANY abusive messages... IT HURTS Belive it... or not.

Im in A race With 5 People And I'm in third, I over Take 2nd, In what position am I? (Email me for the Answer!)
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 00:51 Edited at: 21st May 2006 00:55
Hello Game Admin... Could you please stop? It's starting to annoy me(And I don't think I'm the only one).

Would someone please lock this thread? Along with this one too...

Quote: "PLEASE NOTE: I will NOT from now on reply to ANY abusive messages... IT HURTS Belive it... or not."

I don't see any abusive posts... Only people letting you know how annoying this is.

Quote: "I might add) that you are A) very young, B) very immature, C) and likely to steal people's games to then sell in compilations."

Agreed...

-The Nerd

3D Arcade-like game:
SpaceBattle-Shootout
RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 01:43
To sum up what Im pretty sure everyone is thinking;

Clean up your act or stop teasing us and leave the forums like you said you would. In the words of Richard, "you wont be missed."

Admin 7737
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 09:07 Edited at: 21st May 2006 09:13
I am not teasing you...
I am NOT immature
I am young
I WILL NEVER DREAM OF stealing somones games

and finally

Quote: "Game Admin: I did not post in your 'Challenge' thread in the DBPro boards, but there you revealed (very badly, I might add) that you are A) very young, B) very immature, C) and likely to steal people's games to then sell in compilations.

Unofficially I dislike you for intending to STEAL games from the good users of this forum. "

Sounds abusive to me...

Besides this is another forum... this is DARKBASIC not DARKBASIC PRO chalenges...

I HAVE A GOOD POINT

<EDIT> I agree LOCK THIS TREAD people will just abuse me... like they did the other one...

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 10:40 Edited at: 21st May 2006 10:47
Quote: "I am not teasing you...
I am NOT immature
I am young
I WILL NEVER DREAM OF stealing somones games"

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes(Although you did state that yourself)
4. Then why do you post these threads?

Quote: "Besides this is another forum... this is DARKBASIC not DARKBASIC PRO chalenges..."

So? You say that if I post a thread in the dbpro thread with the word "hello", then go into the DarkBasic Classic board and make a new thread with the word "hello" then it's not a double post? Then you're very wrong my friend... This thread is exatcly the same as the dbpro thread. You simply posted in here instead because you were getting flamed in the other one.

Quote: "
I HAVE A GOOD POINT
"

No.

Quote: "I agree LOCK THIS TREAD people will just abuse me... like they did the other one..."

With the way you behave here, you clearly have asked for it.

Oh well... Just wanted to state this. I'm done posting here.

-The Nerd

3D Arcade-like game:
SpaceBattle-Shootout
Admin 7737
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 11:27 Edited at: 21st May 2006 11:30
I post this thread for DBasic Clasic people to have FUN! (looks like u need some 'The Nerd')

Quote: "So? You say that if I post a thread in the dbpro thread with the word "hello", then go into the DarkBasic Classic board and make a new thread with the word "hello" then it's not a double post? Then you're very wrong my friend... This thread is exatcly the same as the dbpro thread. You simply posted in here instead because you were getting flamed in the other one. "

Oh right... so im scared... They are gunna track me down and kill me! Using? Some sort of alian game! HARDLY DOUBT IT! I anit scared!

Quote: "Quote: "I am not teasing you...
I am NOT immature
I am young
I WILL NEVER DREAM OF stealing somones games"

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes(Although you did state that yourself)
4. Then why do you post these threads?

Quote: "Besides this is another forum... this is DARKBASIC not DARKBASIC PRO chalenges..."

So? You say that if I post a thread in the dbpro thread with the word "hello", then go into the DarkBasic Classic board and make a new thread with the word "hello" then it's not a double post? Then you're very wrong my friend... This thread is exatcly the same as the dbpro thread. You simply posted in here instead because you were getting flamed in the other one.

Quote: "
I HAVE A GOOD POINT
"

No.

Quote: "I agree LOCK THIS TREAD people will just abuse me... like they did the other one..."

With the way you behave here, you clearly have asked for it.

Oh well... Just wanted to state this. I'm done posting here"

Well in that case Ricks challenge should be shut... Locked... and shot to death... u have NO PROOF that he isnt steling your ideas either!

CHECK MATE!

Ha!

Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 11:48
Quote: "Well in that case Ricks challenge should be shut... Locked... and shot to death... u have NO PROOF that he isnt steling your ideas either!"

Actually ric's challenges are proven that he's not stealing the games

Theme park simulator wip boards
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 11:50 Edited at: 21st May 2006 12:20
Quote: "I post this thread for DBasic Clasic people to have FUN! (looks like u need some 'The Nerd')"

Just... No.

Quote: "Oh right... so im scared... They are gunna track me down and kill me! Using? Some sort of alian game! HARDLY DOUBT IT! I anit scared!"

Good for you...

Quote: "Well in that case Ricks challenge should be shut... Locked... and shot to death... u have NO PROOF that he isnt steling your ideas either!"

Atleast he isn't immature and doesn't behave like a 4 year old... Oh wait, you are 4 years old. I forgot Then we all know the reason why you're behaving like this.

[edit]

Oh well, just saw Sunrise posts...

[/edit]

Right... This will be my last post in any of your threads...(Yes, really... I am)

Have a nice day,

-The Nerd

3D Arcade-like game:
SpaceBattle-Shootout
Admin 7737
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 12:23
Quote: "Quote: "I post this thread for DBasic Clasic people to have FUN! (looks like u need some 'The Nerd')"

Just... No.

Quote: "Oh right... so im scared... They are gunna track me down and kill me! Using? Some sort of alian game! HARDLY DOUBT IT! I anit scared!"

Good for you...

Atleast he isn't immature and doesn't behave like a 4 year old... Oh wait, you are 4 years old. I forgot Then we all know the reason why you're behaving like this.

[edit]

Oh well, just saw Sunrise posts...

[/edit]

Right... This will be my last post in any of your threads...(Yes, really... I am)

Have a nice day,

-The Nerd"

Good glad to see the back of you!

SimSmall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 14:05
Quote: "I am NOT immature"

Quote: "Good glad to see the back of you! "

Your idea of maturity actually amuses me...
Admin 7737
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 14:31
Quote: "Your idea of maturity actually amuses me..."

You lack of Brains amuses me...

David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2006 14:44
As does yours.

Please, stop with the pointless threads and flamewars. Contribute positively to this community or take your trolling elsewhere.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-18 19:09:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-18 19:09:17