Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer Team Deathmatch: Now Available Thanks To Lemur V2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2008 01:27 Edited at: 11th Jan 2008 01:29
i have an idea for lemur v2.Maybe you can put a names option...i explain:
you can see your team mate name but not your ennemy names.And or also add a system that show name when you aim at ennemy or team mate.

Sorry for my english

Why you look at me ?
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2008 02:42
I can't wait to just try making a team deathmatch map. I've started planning out what I am going to make as soon as I get Lemur V2. It will be released as part of Emergence. TDM is an awesome idea, and it looks like it works fairly well. Great work Urlforce.

[url=http://gunn3rgames.zxq.net]
[/url]
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2008 05:44
Well, I've joined the Lemur team, semi-officially.

There are still lots of bugs to iron out, but we're moving through it as best we can. I would hate to release this to everyone with so many bugs in place.

One large thing we're working on is:

- Making it so that the HOST'S settings are relayed to any players that have joined their server, that way people won't need to update their setup.ini file to match the server they want to play.

This will allow us to create an engine capable of providing not JUST TDM or CTF or Free-for-All matches, but all of them! A single map would potentially be able to support any of the three match types.

Concerning the coloring of teams, I've already suggested to Urlforce the use of an "aura" shader that would give a small glow around characters, thus differentiating them from other teams. We're debating whether or not to implement it, as many computers have been proven not to support shaders very well in FPSC. As of right now, the coloration of differing teams will be the color of the text appearing under the players. Or you can just go off of what model characters NOT to shoot, lol.

The one and only,
~PlystirE~

Urlforce:
Dude, I'd rather be declared a dbpro noob than an fpsc legend any day!
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Well played.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2008 05:57
I like the idea of the customizable game mode per map. This is really shaping into, well, I can't think of any words that describe it, because it's so awesome!

[url=http://gunn3rgames.zxq.net]
[/url]
sonicreator 2006
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2008 00:55
Quote: "And the cash. All of it! On the floor! Now back away, slowly... say, that's a nice watch..."

YOU FORGOT THE DEED TO HIS MANSION!!!

*jumps towards it... misses... falls... cries*

Play the games the masters play: MKZn and 3-B promo

http://www.3bpromo.tk
paulizere
Years of Service
User Offline
were do i get it ??????????

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 15:25:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 15:25:07