Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / -Free Stories For Games-

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2008 19:08 Edited at: 9th Jan 2008 15:47
Hi all.I havent posted almongst anything here on the forums before so be gentle.
I am really good in writing stories and ideas for games (I draw and write A LOT).I have a few stories unready wroten and Id like to get them to some good use,even if I had to proof my skills.
So please,think about it folks.
Im offering you free stories here!

Take care.
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2008 21:10
Its a good offer, I hope someone takes the chance to get your manuscript.
Good luck!

Joakim

P.S. I would have taken this chance but I allready have a game and my FPSC dont work so I am sorry

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2008 21:13 Edited at: 8th Jan 2008 21:15
Hi.

I know you haven't posted before, so you couldn't have known this(unless you read the AUP), but this qualifies as a team request, so under Rule 119 Subsection B11 of the Acceptable Usage Policy, this thread will be hereby quarantined by the Sheriffs of Moderatordom in no time at all.

But seriously, team requests are for email.

wow I actually felt like a mod then

[center]
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2008 21:17
But if he changes the first post a bit and removing the things about that he is looking for a team, then it must work. Am I rigth? Because then he is just ofefring free manuscripts for devlopingteams.

If I´m not rigth, then give me a slap in the face

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2008 21:32
sounds okay to me

[center]
CC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2008 15:52
Thank you,TGPEG,I really didnt know that!
I changed my original post and deleted the "team" requests from it.
But everyone who needs or wants good stories,please,leave a post.
Id be very happy!

BIG Viking Games|I would have taken this chance but I allready have a game and my FPSC dont work so I am sorry <-- thank you,I really appreciate that.No need to be sorry
piXX3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 20:41
What sort of stories have you got? I'm keen on all this game makin' thang. Can you email me a manuscript or something (or however you want to get it transferred to me)?

I'll take a look, and see what I think... I've got a bit of spare time on my hands so I want to make some more games...

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 21:27
It might be a good idea to show us a few samples.

Was going to take a break... But I missed FPSC!
piXX3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2008 21:43
Oh yeah. Samples would be nice

General powell11
Years of Service
User Offline
[possesed] yes show them to us [/possesed]

Check out gang- the gangster fps
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2008 19:20
Quote: "BIG Viking Games|I would have taken this chance but I allready have a game and my FPSC dont work so I am sorry <-- thank you,I really appreciate that.No need to be sorry "

I have changed my mind, since I cant get Silent Depths to work I am going to build a serie of WW2 games.
If you are able to, I want a story for a game with around 3 or 4 episodes (games) that has like 5 levels in each episode.
It will be about someone (allied/axis, doesnt matter) that are an infiltrator that infiltrates the enemies.
You dont need to make everything, ut I appriciate all you can do.
Send me an email if you have any questions.

Joakim

CC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2008 17:17
Sure,I can post a sample during the week ^^
And BIG Viking Games,I will certainly make you an infiltrator-story!
I´ll e-mail it to you during the week
CC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2008 17:19
And sorry for the long delay in posting,Ive been a bit of busy
CC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 11:33
Ok,Im posting a sample today.It will be included in my next post
CC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 19:15 Edited at: 20th Jan 2008 19:15
Ok here´s one of my stories for you guys.

"2009:A prison for death-sentenced prisoners is build in Long Island,New York.

2010:1079 prisoners have been inprisoned in LIDSP (Long Island Death Sentence Prison).150 guards have been assigned to guard the prisoners.

2012:A cargo ship containing food and supplies for the prisoners is hijacked by a group of Navy Seals and is steered right throught the East Wall of the prison.When the wall falls down,the prisoners of East Block breakout,killing the guards around and freeing as many of their fellow prisoners as possible.
The guards are soon overrun and killed to last man.
The prisoners take weapons from the armory and attack New York.
They burn,kill and rape everyone they encounter.
Many thugs and criminals join the Death Sentenced.
90% of the soldiers sended to help are killed within 60 minutes in the bloody fights of Brooklyn and Bronx.
The Death Sentenced ambush them in narrow alleys,taking on few soldiers at a time.
The city of New York is in the hands of the Death Sentenced now.

3 months later....
New York is in ruins.The statue of liberty is destroyed.
Every part of NY expect Barker Avenue has been plundered,sacked and burned.Of the citizens still alive,40% lives in Barker Avenue,the last remaining part of New York City.
Barker Avenue,or The Last Remainer,was the only place where the citizens could drive away the Death Sentenced.
But it costed the citizens much,only 13 men,17 children and 10 women survived the struggle.
They barricaded themselves in the biggest buildings of Barker Avenue,grabbing weapons and ammunition from the bodies.
Shawn Conroy,a 34-years old car mechanic and US Marine Corps Sergeant First Class,was chosen to lead the surviving Barker Avenuees.

Background information:

-The order to hijack the cargo ship,"Saint Gabriel" was given by the government of the United States.
After having peace with the Asians,the government didn´t have any places to test the true effectiveness of their brand-new tank-fired Lighteffect Nuclear Shells without starting another war.
Their plan was to have New York overrun by dangerous prisoners,so they could fire their nuclear shells with a good reason.

-Shawn Conroy is actually the younger son of the US President,Winston Parkes.
He worked as a field agent under his father until 2009,when he found papers proving his father as the main weapon transporter for the Iraqian terrorist organisation,The Prophets Call.
His father found out and ordered Shawns wife and mother to be killed.Shawn,or Mike,changed his name and moved from Dallas to New York where he became a car mechanic.
his brother,Vince,is a Navy Seal 1st Lieutenant.
He was always closer to his father than Shawn.
In 2012,it was his squad that hijacked the cargo ship.
He also had another mission;to kill his brother."

There you go.Comments are very welcome And if I find out someone is using this story in their games without my permission,im gonna do something REALLY bad.
Trust me.I WILL.

Take care folks.
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2008 20:52
Well thought out story. I like it, but I'm not going to be needing one for a while. Great work, though.

[url=http://gunn3rgames.zxq.net]
[/url]
CC Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2008 16:35 Edited at: 21st Jan 2008 16:35
Thanks,appreciate your comment
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2008 17:01
I don't need a full story, as I have a few extremely vague outlines of whats happening, but the story isn't a large part of the game. If you want to pencil in a few details, just drop me an email.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-10 13:16:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-10 13:16:51