Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / A New Song by me Techmaster J

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2008 02:08
Well I made an awesome song called Come 0v3r and its an/a Electronica/Techno/Hip Hop song that is pretty cool. Check out my page here and you'll find it.

My Page

Formerely Cool Guy Jordan
Profit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2008 03:14 Edited at: 10th Feb 2008 03:20
You should probably change the spelling of 'come' (on SoundClick) unless it is intended to mean what it does (but the strange spelling of 'over' would lead me to believe otherwise)...?

No offense, but your song sounds horrible.

Thanks BiggAdd!
common people are walking in line.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
good job jordan, i like it

stuff..
Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2008 12:22
I usually try to put on a smile, never saying a song is bad (don't want to discourage anyone), but with this one i would have to succumb to my dark side and agree with Profit. It could have been better.

This message was brought to you by Grandma industries.

Making yesterdays games, today!
Zeus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2008 14:39
Well I am not meant to sing Electronica I know this, considering people say I have Nickelback, and Live's voice, I just can't play the electric guitar good enough yet. So I was going to do this but obviously I can't do electronica. But people say I am awesome at Nickelback so I add just me singing the Rockstar vocals on there and see what you think.

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2008 18:25
i'm sorry but honestly - the song was horrible.

did i hear the starting line right? "mmmmmm, Fish and fries"

thanks to deathead for the sig! please Click on it!
Zeus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2008 18:41
I know it is horrible. Well hear is my new band, Water to Wine, Christian Rock, I have gotten good comments on this one.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=803799

Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2008 23:54
it's better - but again, i didn't want to listen to much of it. you know why? because your voice is too loud which makes me turn down my speakers, then i can't hear the instruments. then there will be bits where you are so close to your mic the i can hear your breath.
work on that.

thanks to deathead for the sig! please Click on it!
Zeus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2008 01:33
Alright, working on.

QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2008 01:34
Quote: "I know it is horrible."

Take the lessons you learned from being badly ridiculed about your Dark Basic projects and apply them to other situations. Why post something that you know is completely, disgustingly awful and ask for feedback?

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "disgustingly awful"

me who thought that people would post positive comments to encourage him to continue making music but, i never expected something like this

stuff..
Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2008 19:04
Are you going to make us all feel bad for giving him the reality b**ch slap he should have seen coming? I know it can seem harsh, but if we all agreed that it was great (or acted neutral), then he would still be in his bubble. Sometimes the bubble must be popped before we can prosper. I can't say for sure that he was in a bubble, but according to his primary post i'd have to guess that was the case.

Atleast he's aware now. I just hope he wasn't overwhelmed, because that can often be quite discouraging. He seemed to take it well though, better than i expected.

Quote: "disgustingly awful"

I agree that this could have been worded more constructive. The only constructive criticism came from blobby 101.

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Are you going to make us all feel bad for giving him the reality b**ch slap"

no that was never my intention, you misunderstood, i meant i'm surprised at how mean comments he's gotten.

stuff..
Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2008 07:15
Yeah, i noticed. I'm not sure i could have taken such comments without shedding a tear or two.

QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 07:44
You're correct, I apologize. That was too critical. I didn't mean for it to come out so nasty. However, I still stand by the idea of keeping your personal experiments to yourself, especially if you say that your own piece is "horrible."

Paul08
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2008 10:22
i think the loop could work if it didnt drag on throughout the entire song, the voice was not amazing, perhaps you should work on the backing track before singing anything next time? once you have a good beat and rhythm then maybe add some words or lyrics..
dark nooby
Years of Service
User Offline
YOUR PLAYING WITH US RIGHT ?

If your not !!! try adding drums and a little echo to your voice and you will be suprised with the results.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:54:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:54:51