Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / DarkPhysics cloth questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can the cloth commands in DarkPhysics be used to make clothing for characters? If so, how can you do this?
BMacZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2008 03:01
You should know there's actually a seperate forum for Dark Physics, but I'll help you out anyway:

For simple clothing, such as a cape, you could probably just make a cloth, position it at the proper place, and use "Phy attach cloth to all shapes" to stick it to the character.

If you wanted to get any more complicated than that, like robes, you'll have to mess around with "phy attach cloth vertex to shape
". I haven't been using Dark Physics all that long so I don't know much about it, but there it is. To take it off just use "phy free cloth vertex"