Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I'm Back (again)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2008 19:59
Hello, TGC community.

Some of you may remember me as the guy who never finishes games. This is a new beginning. Not...sure if I'll start using FPSC again just yet; still have to wait a few days 'till my dad comes back to help. I have my new PC (it came in June) set up; a bunch of games to play, but yet I wanna make my own.

Not sure of a story yet, no name, very, very early WIP. Once I can get the MPs and FPSC v1.12 up and running, I'll start messing around again. I see that v2's still not ready; quite sad.

Anyways, this is just a greeting to old and new, and hope I can get back into game dev.

With all due respect,
~AI

Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2008 20:07
Thats so weird for some reason you pooped in my head yesterday and i wondered when you would come back, no joke. Well the tgc forums just got alittle more funner

punk13@inbox.com
Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2008 20:10 Edited at: 19th Aug 2008 20:10
Quote: "for some reason you pooped in my head yesterday"

You know what? I LOL'd!

As for this thread... Well, well. Look who's back. Looks like we were right all along.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2008 20:11
AI, you do this nearly every week. To be honest, who really cares if you or someone else has come back, it's not like any one really missed you or noticed you were gone.

Thats what I think and it is not a personal attack, so don't think that.

Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2008 20:11 Edited at: 19th Aug 2008 20:13
Well, whoop-dee-doo. I'm just announcing my return. I've been gone for some time, people need to know what's up with me.

Anyone who wants to help with my future project, just e-mail me. Story ideas, title ideas, etc. are appreciated. If anyone needs voice-overs for their game, let me know. I've got a mic and can attempt various accents and such.

I'm back...again
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2008 20:13 Edited at: 19th Aug 2008 20:14
Quote: "for some reason you pooped in my head yesterday"

I actually ROFL.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2008 20:18
Welcome back.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 09:30:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 09:30:38