Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Creating a game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2008 05:34
Yes... After a busy affair, I'm back to game creating but I haven't released any game yet. I just need some verifications before I start.

I plan to create a game using custom-made 3d models through ACAD/Google SketchUp. However, I've heard that there are problems about enemy collisions in FPSC.

I'm very eager to start the project, but what do I need to solve the problem? Do I have to use any of the third-party modifications provided by our fellow forumers? Do I have to install another update?

It's a myriad of programs here, I really need help on using the right program for the game.

Thanks.

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2008 14:36
What??

Are you trying to ask.

There is no problem with collision that should prevent you importing objects into FPSC get the newest version and then just import the models it should work fine.

Good luck with the game and i suggest you have a read around the forums a bit to find out about textures model importing and so on remember the search bar is your friend.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-11 15:18:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-11 15:18:39