Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Campaigns and Instant Action

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm new to the forums and FPSC and I actually like it so far. Just still getting used to it though. I own Realm Crafter as well and have some mmorpg making experience so that's a little info about me. But my question(s) that really concern me are these:
1. In the main menu, (is there a main menu screen anyways?) can you select options like "singleplayer mode" then select a campaign? Can you have multiple campaigns (like ones you can choose yourself so there are different stories)?
2. My last question is about Instant Action. Can you have like an "Instant action" mode setup in the main menu?

Thanks,

bloobat
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2009 03:55
Hi, welcome to the forums,

1. Fps Creator builds single .exe files for each mission, so unless you coded something your self, this is not possible, same applies for question 2.

Hope this helps

dumpus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2009 04:59
There's only one .exe compiled for each game, but it would be possible to create some sort of game launcher (not within FPSC, of course) that could load a number of .exes. Then, you could make seperate games for instant action, storymode, etc.

If you do a forum search, you could probably find what you're looing for.

*This post will self-destruct in 10 seconds.*
Violent Pigeon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2009 12:39
Hey blooblat, is this you from MMORPGMaker?

bloobat
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the replies!

@Violent Pigeon
Yes it is me from mmorpgmaker. I'm assuming that this is Svothe? Nice to see a fellow RC user on here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 03:21:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 03:21:42