Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / change graphic

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello, i creat a mod and i want to change the graphic engine to best or change to a existing motor exemple blender etc... and in source where are the line to change ?? plz help me!
Dark Goblin
Years of Service
User Offline
-.-
learn DBP or take a exsiting mod.
read the sourcecode and find out where to change.

(is it just me or are a lot of people thinking they can make a mod without any knowledge?)

... efxMod Developer!
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2009 01:59
@Dark Goblin - Well i think it is because of all the great mods being released lately, sort of "all of them can do it, so i will too" sort of thing, inspiring them which is good, however an fpsc mod takes a lot of time and knowledge, it isnt a simple process of adding a couple of lines of code to achieve things such as bloom, i would suggest purchasing a copy of dark basic pro, its not much, and start with some basic tutorials, after all, everyone starts with the most basic things, dont try and start your coding experience with a massive project, take small steps and build it up.

immortal
Years of Service
User Offline
i juste want to thinks where are the line , number ? all other i only change solo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 05:30:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 05:30:07