Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] another try"does any1 have V2 of FPSCIP?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
please if u have V2 of FPSCIP/FPSC IP let me have it,

please and thank you. before sum1 saids sumthing "smart" like its not free/u have to pay for it, lemme just let u kno dat its completly free. i asked him and he said to ask around n see if any1 on here has it.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 07:47
ide liek 2 let u kno dat ur tipeing iz reeely strting to tik mi of, plees tork liek a normal persin.

And no, I doubt it's free unless the creator can prove it.

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"
thm120
Years of Service
User Offline
wat r u talkin bout toasty, i dont type like dat, maybe once in a accident while quickly typing "the" or "like" but right now, ur starting to tick me off...

http://www.fpscip.com/

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=143385&b=21

look at the last few posts, maybe page 11,all i want is the actual creator, i'm not askin for anything like a lobby,

u should actually take others feelings and or situations into consideration before making yourself look un-educated/ignorant by saying something like this"ide liek 2 let u kno dat ur tipeing iz reeely strting to tik mi of, plees tork liek a normal persin."

you could have just said"i would/i'd like to let you know/kno that/dat ur typing is really starting to tick me off" besides i dont even type like how you are trying to make it seem...

i made 1 topic, u got in there got it heated and got it locked, now ur here doing the same thing again, u kno wat? i dont even want it anymore just leave me alone/stop harassing me
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 22:37
OK, calm down, calm down, continuing like that will cause your new thread to be locked too, which wont help you find your answer any further, you do type slang/short text a lot, and it does annoy people, but yes, toasty did put it across a tad hard. From what i remember FPSIP v2 was free, im sure i downloaded it, if he has took it off his website he may not be wanting to share it, but if you have already contacted him, i cant remember, and he is still happy with it being redistributed, then i can send you it, if i can find it.

thm120
Years of Service
User Offline
thank you very much Asteric

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:28:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:28:43