Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / What do i need to create a FPSC Mod?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2009 09:08
Good morning

What do i need to create a FPSC Mod like airmod etc.?

First of all i need the darkbasic pro, i think.

Is there anywhere a tutorial like "How to create a FPSC mod" or something like "Step by step cresating your own FPSC mod"?

Thanks to all and best regards
alfi
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2009 23:45
Hello, first off, you need darkbasic pro, you will also need the source code for fpsc which is found in one of the newer updates, you also need darklights. And finally, you will need a good knowledge of darkbasic pro, by the sounds of it, you have never used it, creating a mod takes a lot of skill and know-how, i would suggest if it is really what you want to do is start with very simple stuff, and follow tutorials found in the dbp boards, sadly there are no tutorials on how to make a mod because each mod is different, if someone showed you how to make a mod it would be exactly the same as theirs, its also not a very good way to learn it. Thanks

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2009 23:55
Ply released a basic tutorial on how to add scripting conditions

"I can't imagine what this place would have been like if I hadn't found you here." - BJ Hunnicutt
alfi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2009 00:30
Thanks for your answers

I will try it because there are some features i missed in FPSC X9.

I think, darkbasic looks a little bit like php

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:26:18
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:26:18