Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] I am a noob at this...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 03:43
I have a question: How do I create elevators? Or, if I do not need to know anything, where can I find them? Please help me.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 03:47
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Fatalis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 03:49
I am sorry. I will search the forum.
Fatalis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 03:58
Okay, I will try to look around the directory for elevators.

May you please lock this?
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 04:02
In the WW2 and Scifi areas, you can find Lift Tubes and lifts. Just construct an elevator in this fashion: Lift Bottom w/ Lift; Lift Tube; Lift Top

They can be found in the platforms sections.

Hope this helps.

john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 8th May 2009 04:07
i think he means ones with roofs, in that case i would like to know too

shadow666
The Fps Creator rocks!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 17:33
If you are really a big noob, go to this link: http://www.fpscreator.com/video_tutorials.html

I want a new computer!
Dawgfuryx4
Years of Service
User Offline
u all r noobs.
Fatalis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2009 23:40
@Dawgfuryx4: I am sorry, my mislead friend. Anyone who uses ths kint off ch4t is obviously a noob. I do not mean to insult you, but I really hate it when people talk like that. It makes them seem un-civilized.
Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2009 00:31
Quote: "I am sorry, my mislead friend. Anyone who uses ths kint off ch4t is obviously a noob. I do not mean to insult you, but I really hate it when people talk like that. It makes them seem un-civilized."

Well, this guy seems ok to me!

You seem to share the same opinion of many of the forum members. Correct grammar is not required here, but incorrect grammar is looked down upon by most forum members.

Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay.

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!
crispex
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "u all r noobs. "

Says the one only registered for 1 day.

Either way, I hate it when people use improper grammar to "tak liek dis". It makes things WAY harder to read, and makes the person speaking sound mentally handicapped.

Temporarly away from the Phoenix Sentry.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2009 21:56
I agree totally, looking professional is a very important part of this if you want people to take you seriously, everyone seems to need to talk in stupid text language it is ok for texting when you have a certain number of characters, but not on a forum when you have unlimited make yourself sound intelligent not just another dumb kid that cant talk.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but the is the way many people see it obviously be included.

Crusader2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2009 22:55
Quote: "looking professional is a very important part of this if you want people to take you seriously"

That is true in every walk of life. From business to game design, nobody will take you serriously unless you act serrious. Using proper grammar makes you seem more inteligent, where as improper grammar makes you seem incredibly lazy, lazy enough to not even be bothered to write out an entire word.

People will take you serriously if you talk correctly. Everybody should keep that in mind.

Quote: "text language it is ok for texting when you have a certain number of characters"

I even use proper grammar when I text people!
If I can do that, then people can sure as heck write out a full word with a ful keyboard.

Some people say that I'm crazy... And I agree.
USE PLY'S MOD!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 00:23
Quote: "u all r noobs. "

Non Constructive Posts: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142838&b=2

Consider yourself slapped.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:15:37
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:15:37