Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / new member - some questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2009 19:00
I toyed around with the free creator and liked it enough to give the real thing a shot.

I have allready quite a clear idea what I want to do and I'll need one or the other Model Pack for this, especially visible hands.

Question 1: In the model packs I found no illustrations of SF-hands (need no bare skin, instead thick material gloves/sleeves)and also no(recognisable) female hands. Is there a pack I missed or some CC available?

Question 2: If I buy a pack with weapons&hands, will other weapons (like the ones included in FPSC)also have visible hands?

Question 3: Is there a gallery of some kind where I can check the CHARACTERS inlcuded in each Model Pack? (thats because some MPs where the included characters are not the main attraction dont show them)

thanks in advance
TheStoryteller01

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Asteric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2009 21:08
In MP9+10 it offers various texture variations for the hands, gloved, semi-gloved, sci-fi ect.

Only the pack you buy will have hands, this is because the hands are part of the actual model

Im not sure on that one, but your best bet is Youtube.

meteorite
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2009 01:55
Q1: I know mp5 has various hand textures, some of which show no skin, or a miniscule amount

"I can't imagine what this place would have been like if I hadn't found you here." - BJ Hunnicutt
Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2009 03:04
Q1: MP 9 and 10 come with a hand pack, one of which is a full black glove. It also has several female hands, and even zombie hands to boot .

Q2: As Asteric said, only the weps from the pack will

Q3: Depends on which model pack. Most of the earlier ones only show one shot on the FPSC site, but you might be able to find more pics somewhere. The newer ones, however, are arranged in a gallery form for you to see them.

Welcome, and good luck with your game.

The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2009 22:24
Thanks for the fast response, guys

I allready bought Pack 5, 12 and sprites to have some choice and I was wondering if I can modify the texture. I am some of a veteran modder for NWN2 (If you are also on the NWN2 vault at IGN you probably know my nick) but I never did modelling or texturing.

I didnt find a tutorial on the matter (xcept for the bumpmapped oil drum in GIMP) but are there some basics to know? like which files need to be altered and which programm will convert them to PainShop compatible format (and back)?

Thanks in Advance!

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:17:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:17:12