Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A few questions about map creation and tools

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I started on making a town for an RPG idea I had but I accidentally made it in 1 corner of the map, so when I add in my forest and custom terrain there is a straight drop off at one edge of the town behind the hedge-grow ~ How do I relocate my entire map to the center of the allow building area???

Is there any way to keep all of your items you have AFTER going through to the next level in a 'win zone?'

Is there any better looking death and die animations?

Is there any way to make AI not attack you and just simply patrol an area?

Thanks for any help

Lucidx
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2009 23:19 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2009 23:19
1. I'm not so sure as to the relocating the entire map, i think TGC should patch that and make it so you start in the center so this dosnt happen in the first place

2. Items? As in weapons? If so yes, all weapons are kept.

3. No there are not any released, you could do your own quite simply in Milkshape 3D, cheap and easy to use

4. Yes, open the script Pace.fpi or Pace10.fpi
Cut out the portion that states if the player is seen they will shoot at the player. He should follow waypoints without attacking the player.

If you don't know waypoints, there are buttons up at the top that either add a waypoint or put you in waypoint editing mode, shift click a waypoint to create the next point, shift right click to delete

Have fun and welcome to the forums

Lucidx
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for the help!

Lucidx

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 19:19:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 19:19:32