Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Fastest mod

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
But how can you uncap?

Now in the W.I.P. forum: operation sunlight
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149451&b=25
nikas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 23:48 Edited at: 7th Aug 2009 23:51
i have tried all the mods exepct horror mod...whell i believe pbum is really fast but they dont sell it anymore so stop talking about it plz....everyone say hey use pbum.god demn it they dont sell it anymore so what should we use the demo??and so far i know apple juice mod is good....test them all and what wrong with knrxb he talks about horror mod all the time ok whe know it has some good features but stop men....i use airmod and version 1.09 cause it is the most stable...so what?

divernika
Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 23:53
Quote: "i have tried all the mods exepct horror mod...whell i believe pbum is really fast but they dont sell it anymore so stop talking about it plz....everyone say hey use pbum.god demn it they dont sell it anymore so what should we use the demo??and so far i know apple juice mod is good....test them all and what wrong with knrxb he talks about horror mod all the time ok whe know it has some good features but stop men....i use airmod and version 1.09 cause it is the most stable...so what?"

They do sell it. Check there thread

lil marioman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 23:53 Edited at: 7th Aug 2009 23:54
They do sell Project Blue.

Visit their thread and go to the last page.

EDIT: Posted in the same minute? I swear that wasn't there when I was posting

I'm scared of bugs. I mean that in more ways than one.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:20:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:20:41