Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Recommended FPSC Mods?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 18:28
Hi All,

Have been reading through lots of posts on mods for FPSC recently but couldn't find one that pulled them all together. Could you guys recommend any mods you use and why?

On a separate note, can you have more than 1 mod installed?

Thanks,

Steve

www.steveharris.info
DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 18:31
Oh no here we go again

Look my advice to you is to try all the mods you can first. That includes there features,fps and overall gameplay. See which ones you prefer and enjoy using. Thats the first thing.

I wouldnt recommand any for they all have there pros and cons and are equal. No mod is better than the other (cept for Project Blue UM) since it is every mod

Listen to peoples recommandations but dont fall for silly advertisments or gimmicks to get you to buy or download one.

...and no you may have more than one mod but you cannot build a game with more than one sorry.

[img][/img]
Have 1.15 FPSC? Use Apple Juice Mod! Totally free, and adds many features plus speeds to your games!
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 18:31
I obviously recommend Horror Mod because:

Horror Mod gives you 2 help files and prewritten scripts for every feature, so you don't actually have to script a thing to make it work in your game.
Horror Mod has also got video tutorials of how to use the features in your game and what each feature does.

Horror Mod also gives you 66 FPS maximum and some people who have bought the mod are getting the following:
66 FPS with 7 characters, always active, all in view.
45 FPS with 14 characters, always active, all in view.

One user has even had 24 characters with 45 FPS.

Horror Mod is officially recommended by COZ.

knxrb

Scurvy Lobster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 18:33
Project Blue is a collection of several mods. By far my favorite of them all and well worth its price. What I really like about it is the focus on useable functions, speed and stability rather than graphical improvements.

Running my latest game superbly on FPSC and Project Blue Mod.
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I obviously recommend Horror Mod"

Wonder why

Seirously though NewKlear, test all the mods, there are test exes you can try for all of them on the forums

NewKlear
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:18
Thanks guys. Can you have more than one installed?

www.steveharris.info
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:38
My opinion; Project Blue is by far the most developed mod available on the forums. Additionally, as already mentioned, it is a combination of several mods wrapped into one, which offer more features and commands to the developer.

Now, I'm not a developer of PB advertising my own mod, and I'm a not a 'omgz PB rulez' fan that doesn't actually own the mod I use Project Blue and am very satisfied with what it can do. You can see the Training Grounds Multiplayer map in my profile; a very large multiplayer map, which ran at a steady 60FPS with 6 players in the server.

Regardless, a lot of mods available have several of their own unique features. KNXRB's Horror mod is looking promising. And no, you cannot run more than one mod at a time, BUT, you can purchase both (or all of them), and just override the EXE in the FPSC Folder with the mod you want to use for a paticular game, and it will publish that game using that mod you selected

Kravenwolf

DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:41
Dont forget you can keep in all in the fpsc folder but all named differently and than rename em to fpsc-game when in use

[img][/img]
Have 1.15 FPSC? Use Apple Juice Mod! Totally free, and adds many features plus speeds to your games!
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:42
Quote: "Dont forget you can keep in all in the fpsc folder but all named differently and than rename em to fpsc-game when in use"

Quote: "BUT, you can purchase both (or all of them), and just override the EXE in the FPSC Folder with the mod you want to use for a paticular game, and it will publish that game using that mod you selected"

Kravenwolf

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:44
You don't really install them... I would recommend Horror Mod as well.

NewKlear
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2009 21:50
Thanks for answering my questions guys. Have purchased PB. Will probably purchase the Horror one as well at some point.

www.steveharris.info

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 21:24:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 21:24:48