Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / The Eye Balls are Coming

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 18:22 Edited at: 14th Feb 2010 05:48
UPDATE : 2.13.10
DEMO! http://smallgroupproductions.com/Games/Games/TEBACALPHA22.exe
Here is the new demo. Actually, this is like, the full freaking game. This is it. Please dont give this to anyone else, becuase Im going to try and get it out to steam soon, maybe, contact them at least. There are some bugs in here, so its not the be all end all, but ... yea.

UPDATE : 2.3.10
DEMO! http://smallgroupproductions.com/Games/TheEyeBallsAreComing_ALPHA_Install.exe
There are some bugs already known though, such as game over crashes, crappy menus, a crummy win screen, and a mest up teleporter. Enjoy.

UPDATE : 11.15.09
So, the student deadline for the IGF has come, and Eyes is not done, so oh well... However, to celebrate in the failure of meeting deadlines, a new trailer!!! YAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izv3vUt6fLc

So, Ive been working on a little top down shooter game for the past few weeks or so, and I feel like its ready to show off a little bit. Its weird, Ive done / tried to do so many top down shooters in DBP and XNA, but I think this is the first really FUN one to play. I mean, I had Centered Advance, Snack Attack, Desktop Destruction, and a few random little mini games built in dbpro. None of those titles ever finished, but they were fun to play with. Then in XNA I had Star Fighter and SWARM. SWARM never finished either, but Im not done with it either, Im just taking a nice looooong break from C#. However, point being that THIS game that ive been working on recently seems to encompass ideas and pieces from all of my failed projects, and its really cool to see progress.
It started out as another intended short dev time game, like some of recent projects such as Persuasion, TFCT, or Chemical USA. However, when I realized I didnt want to screw this game up, I decided it would be best to take as much time as I needed.
I started by sticking really close to the concept page I did, but as I went on, some of the weapons and enemies seems a little bit far-fetched, and so I subsititued them for other things.

But enough talk, action must be taken!
Here is a link to the concept I wrote.
(note that the name has changed)
(and note that language MAY be an issue for you on the concept sheet. Ive been known to write very freely.)
http://smallgroupproductions.com/news/uploads/2dtopdownshooter_concept.jpg

And, here is a short video I was up to 3 last night putting together!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxT0QIQ_T8

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2009 19:09
they eyes have it! another gem.

and, hearing the "splat" sound effect again made me smile

off-the-top suggestions; not that you need 'em but might be fun:

pairs of eyes (both enemies and player) = extra firepower

nightvision mode/levels = line of sight

looking forward to playing

Dr Tank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 02:30
Looks pretty sweet.

Caleb1994
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 03:21
Nice little game, reminds me of... awe dang whats that old game???? oh asteroids! but 10x better

New Site! Check it out \/
nackidno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 10:36
Oooh, that looks so cool! The motions are all so smooth, I really look forward to play it!

mike5424
Years of Service
User Offline
awsome!

---
Mike5424
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 13:05
very nice, looks like a more psychedelic version of Mono / Geometry Wars.

FireIndy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Oct 2009 19:41
Looks pretty cool. I really liked the end of your video =]

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Trailer looks very fun Flashing Snall, the game looks great!

Rich Dersheimer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 01:39
Quote: "Its weird, Ive done / tried to do so many top down shooters in DBP and XNA, but I think this is the first really FUN one to play."

That really does look fun!

Dragon Knight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 05:14
glad to see your still working away,

heh your games always seem to involve allot of squishy-ness keep em coming

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 14:35
This is so sick.

Very very nice art style you've chosen on this one. It's go the psycaelic lovelyness of a classic.

I'm wondering... will there be powerups and so on, because in the video it looked like only one weapon.

...Ive got my eye on this (sorry)...

I want robotic legs.
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 22:15 Edited at: 6th Oct 2009 04:29
Thanks for all the positive feed back guys!

Virtual Nomad : Yea, I didnt even cross my mind to have pairs of eyes, or maybe even CLUSTERS of eyes... Thats going to need to be played around with a bit

Dragon Knight : My games are squishy because gore adds so much satisfaction to a game. When you kill an enemy, its oh so good to see those pesky devils that were being a pain in the ass explode.

Butter Fingers : Yea, I realise I didnt show off the other weapon in the trailer, stupid me. If you look at the design paper, youll notice that in the section about weapons, there are 4.

-Machine Gun (what was showed in the video)
-Plasma Gun (what wasnt showed in the video, but I have completed)
-Flame Thrower
-Laser

Those last two weapons, just dont seem like they would really fit in the game too well. I need to come up with some interesting fire power ideas, if any one has any, let 'em rip.

As for pickups, I was planning on having a bomb thing that would just kill all the alive enemies, a health boost, and a weapon upgrade. What I mean by weapon upgrade is that, each weapon will have stages to it. The least upgraded stage is a pretty crappy weapon, but as you pick up more upgrades for it, its fire rate decreases, its spread increases, and the bullets do more damage.

Here is a picture of the plasma cannon weapon in action. The plasma shoots through enemies, and is a lot larger than a bullet.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FireIndy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 22:53
Wow that screenshot looks really nice =] Definately looks like one of those games that has a ton of potential replay value.

Oh and btw, which is really weird. I went to bed last night and had my phone charging on my desk and cast a shadow onto my lamp onto my ceiling that looked like that giant eyeball from your video. And yes, I did think of this. Just ought to let you know

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2009 23:59 Edited at: 6th Oct 2009 04:31
haha, They Eyes are getting into your head!
I just threw in a laser... Its pretty good actually.

EDIT:
I added in some particle/bubbles in the background. I think they look cool.

Attachments

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2009 05:55 Edited at: 13th Oct 2009 05:56
Good ol'e double posting...
But I have a screen shot. Its trying to capture an explosion. The explosions I just put in... freaking rock (imo). They go along with a new enemy which will charge at you, and if it doesnt hit you and keeps on whizzing past, a few seconds later, will explode and kill surrounding eye balls.

There are a few things Id like to mention too. One is that I have game play modes now ! (whoo hoo)
1. Single Play - play through one song
2. Endurace - play through as many songs as possible
3. Gladiator - use only a sword to combat charging yellow eyeballs
4. Weaponless - use only motion to dodge the explosive guys and get them to detonate on other eyeballs
5. ?

AND

I think Im going to try and enter this game into the IGF.

Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
Not gonna lie. This looks awesome

MISoft Studios - Silver-Dawn Gorilda is lost!

Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
for a second ago I thought it was going to be an action gun shooter by how serious the intro was guess not

----|I_/-..
----|o_\-*
Mhyess....
Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2009 02:11
Looks awesome, can't wait to play it!

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2009 16:25
Yo, any progress?

This was looking tasty tasty when I last checked!

I want robotic legs.
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2009 00:57
Yea man, I've been working. Lets see.... Since last I posted, I have added in some new weapons, baddies, a menu system, power ups, and polished up a lot of lil' things.

The final list for weapons includes the standard machine gun, the plasma cannon, the laser rifle, the rocket launcher, and something akin to a rope gun. The rope gun is pretty much like the machine gun, only its bullets are small and do less damage. The trade off is that it shoots at ridiculous speeds and has a really small coolDown time.

The final enemy list is as follows

-Mine : chills until the player gets close enough, and then hurls itself in the the direction of the player until it gets so far away again.
-Tracker : Constantly tracks the player with wide arcing paths
-Foxys : A tracker-style unit that is have invisable until it gets close to the player
-Shark : The shark will only change direction when its x units away from the player, but it turns to hit the player dead on, so it ends up flying past the player alot at high speeds.
-Lemmy : Lemmies are like the Shark, except that once theyve been close enough, once they get far away again, they go BOOM
-Dasher : the dasher is like a mix between the tracker and the Shark. However, if you LOOK at the dasher, it will turn around and run away.
-Spy : Whilst the spy is alive, all the images of the enemies swap to reflect something else, but they still behave the same. The player himself turns into an enemy image, and the spy itself turns into the player image. The background also goes all funk-tastic
-Gravity Monster : (this is what was the end of the video) Its a sorta huge eye ball, that if unchecked, will steadily grow to huuuuge sizes. If you shoot it, it will start to shrink, and once its small enough, it will die. When it dies, it creates a black hole and everything is sucked into it, including the player, so he has to be ready to swing around it.
-Fatty : This guy is sorta the opposite of the grav.monster. He is mid sized, but when you shoot him, he gets bigger. Once hes too big, he explodes, unleashing a horde of a randomly picked enemy class. The incentive to kill the Fatty is because he gives loooots of points, resets your health, and because when hes huge, he messes with the player controls/visuals.

So far for powerups, I have a bomb and a fullHealth pickup. The only other powerUp I have plans for is a weaponUpgrade powerup.

And if I look to the right, Ill see the "TEBAC : **** LIST 2.0" taped to my computer. I still need to cram in the fifth game mode, which Im still playing around with, but I think its going to be something like having a constant black hole in the center of the map. I need a game over screen that presents score and asks if the user wants to play again, I need high scores, I need a solid scoring system (I have it down on paper, but its not in yet), I need to make my own gore sounds. And that might actually be it.... Im sure Ill think of other little polish things, but for major things, thats all...

The IGF Student deadline is Nov15th, so hopefully it will be done by then

Lemme go snag some screenshots for you, so this post isnt completely boring.

Here is a pic of the gladiator mode.

Here are some super explosions caused by the Bomb and HealthUp

Here is a pic of the Weaponless mode.

And here we see the map tripped out by a spy.

Lonnehart
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow.. got an eyeful out of that video. In fact, it's a lot of eye candy! Careful with that gun! You'll shoot someone's... oh... that's the object of the game...

Still, great work!

Time to get back to wiping all the morning glory out of my eyes...

In the beginning there was nothing. There'll be nothing in the end...
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
nice one dude! i love it =]

People Who play Rakion:
http://gplaces.net/spec/rakion.php
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2009 01:02
Update. Check the first post for THE NEW STUFF.

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2009 02:40 Edited at: 16th Nov 2009 03:24
nice update & vid, fs. hurray for failure!

one suggestion, based on the latest video: in weaponless mode, the eyeball is looking in the same direction (for the most part. it sometimes rotated but i couldn't deicide what it was focusing on, or why). since the player will be dodging and avoiding, i think the eye should either be looking where it's heading or, maybe, at whatever enemy/obstacle it most-recently avoided (ie, near misses).

just thought of another possible mode:
No-Doz™ = eyelids added. collect the No-Doz tablets or get drowsy, causing eyelids to get heavy and/or visuals to get blury could even add a screen-size overlay(s) where black bars approach from top and bottom, (ie, the back of the eyelid), causing "blinking" and "eye shut" effects. heh

add (couldn't help myself) :

Attachments

Lonnehart
Years of Service
User Offline
How about adding different kinds of eyes. Like Predator Eyes. The ones with a slit instead of a dot pupil in them. And have them be overly fast and aggressive.

Then there are the Sheep Eyes; they're the ones with the hourglass pupil. It's hard to tell where they're going or looking because that hourglass pupil stays upright... if you've ever seen a goat or sheep grazing you'll notice that their eyes stay level whether they've got their heads up or lowered down to graze.

One final suggestion... the Eyeball Launcher. It could be a tube or a claw with which you catch enemy eyeballs, then shoot them out as ammunition!

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2009 21:23
As far as different kinds of eye balls go, I have a lot of different behavious that make up a bunch of different enemy types ranging from passive, follwing, following fast, explosive, sneaky, and stalking. All that would have to be done to produce the effect your thinking of is, would be to change the actual image files being used. It could be done, but Im not sure if that would be a good idea or not.

An eye ball launcher? Might be interesting, but if you have the claw or whatever that catches them, and then you get to shoot them too, I think it would be a little over powered. How would you actually get hit?

@Virtual Nomad, hey, eye lids. That might be fun as a whole screen effect. At this point in dev, I dont think it would be practical to add eye lids to the eye balls, they just arnt set up at all for that. Im also worried what it would do it performance. But as a whole screen effect, that may be really goofy to play around with.

Lonnehart
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "flashing snall said:

An eye ball launcher? Might be interesting, but if you have the claw or whatever that catches them, and then you get to shoot them too, I think it would be a little over powered. How would you actually get hit?
"

Well, it could be overpowered if the eyeball it launched took out every single eye in its path, but it's gonna have a horrible refire rate; you can only catch one eye at a time...

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2009 21:24
So like, what your suggesting is, essentially a baseball bat?

Lonnehart
Years of Service
User Offline
That could work too, but it'd have to be really short range so you can just hit one or a few eyeballs at a time to send them flying. However, its other limitation would be the ability to aim... How you hit the eye would determine what direction it would go in.

I was thinking more of a capture claw though. Catches one eye at a time, then shoots that eye out, putting out any other eye in its line of sight.

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2009 16:58
This is totally ace. At the end it says it's music driven... does this mean that the enemies are spawned according to music?

I think this looks like it could be really simple, hectic, eye melting fun! Have you considered submitting it to steam or big fish?

I want robotic legs.
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2009 19:35
Pretty impressive

The byte chrunchers are coming...
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2009 22:16
When I say its music driven, yes, enemies are spawned loosely on the beat of the music, thanks to a dll created by Chunks Chunks
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=139418&b=18

Also, I dont know if youve noticed, but the big eye in the background pulsates to the beat of the music being played.

As for submitting it to steam or big fish, It would be cool if I could, but Im not sure of HOW to go about doing that...

Dragon Knight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2009 06:35 Edited at: 21st Nov 2009 06:43
The first step is emailing them about it.
steamworks@valvesoftware.com

(Make sure your game is finished, no obvious bugs, and well polished before even emailing them)

I looked before about how to submit a game to steam, I had an email address of one person in particular but i'm not sure where it's went... :/ If I find it again, i'll post it up.

And from many games conventions I've been to, many many developers have told me, WATCH OUT FOR PUBLISHERS, especially if it's your first time publishing a game. They WILL try and take advantage as much as they can, do research into how much your game is worth and how of a percentage cut you're willing to take. (You can also self publish but may not get as big an audience)

Any who before i keep ranting on, your game still looks slick, looks artistic.

Lonnehart
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there a story mode in this game? Might I suggest one? Maybe a guy who recently lost his sight for unknown reasons imagines this game in his sleep but depending on how well you do in the game he may be able to see again?

I have to admit I never noticed the pulsating eye in the background. I only noted the splashes that show up in the background in time to the music.

mike5424
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you still working on this? this inspired my WIP. i would hate it if you stopped work on this

---
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2009 04:32
work *stoped* in the sense that I havnt opened up the project file in a long time, because there is a bug with a dll I do not know how to fix :\

Ill figure out a work around eventually, but Ive been so incredibly busy with LIFE. Plus, I missed the contest deadline anyway, so ...

However, my attention has been turned back to my previous WIP that I never finished, Slime '09. I KINDA want to finish that before it becomes NOT 2009... hmm, might not work. But I got winter break after tomorrow, so we'll see
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=149899&b=8

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 02:00 Edited at: 29th Jan 2010 02:01
I just reformatted my whole computer with a fresh vista install, because it was getting unbearably sluggish before. Now that this machine goes super fast again, Ive been able to work on Eyes without frustration. I fixed a huge bug that was getting in the way by means of a stupid work around, but it works.

Eyes is back on track.

Attachments

FireIndy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 02:12
I really hope you get done with this flashing snall. I think it looks very polished. And I love the different game modes. They look like a lot of fun

Programming is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2010 07:09
thanks for the update, FS. i was thinking about this project just yesterday, wondering if it had gone the way of so many others here that have plenty of potential for fun.

Virtual Nomad @ California, USA
AMD Phenom™ X4 9750 Quad-Core @ 2.4 GHz . 8 GB PC2-6400 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3650 @ 512 MB . Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
For the style and sort, it looks EPIC!

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2010 03:55
Just to let you know whats going on, I just dropped one of the weapons and replaced it with a teleporter gun, which essentially just telleports one self to any point in the screen. Its handy
Theres also some graphical settings in place now, as well as a highscores table, and a mopped up game world to keep things clean

T'is going well.

Im trying to decide if I want to even try to get it out on steam or not...

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2010 04:28
Alright, I need some feedback guys.
So here is... a DEMO VERSION! HOLY MOLY!

There are a few things wrong with it, that I noticed AFTER I made the install file, and IM sorta upset about it.

But
1. In certain situations of death, usually related to partical usage, the game will crash
2. Winning a song and then hitting enter will cause you to play the next song, not go to the highscores
3. the screen resolution stuff is iffy, so you wanna have a large resolution when you run this. It will desktop settings.
4. If you use the teleporter gun like crazy, you will wind up off the screen bounds

But other than that, test it please.
http://smallgroupproductions.com/Games/TheEyeBallsAreComing_ALPHA_Install.exe

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2010 05:20 Edited at: 4th Feb 2010 05:24
1 word: "hectic" (and, that was on Painless). i got a bit better at it after 1/2 a dozen attempts but never completed a song (i'm not giving up, tho )

ok, you know about the:
"Runtime Error 504 - Cannot grab image due to an illegal area at line 294" at higher resoltions (i tried @ 1680x1050). the max i could go was 1440x900.

the reticule is a bit hard to keep up with and it's easy to get disoriented with so much going on. ie, with my eyes (you know, the ones on the front of my head or thereabouts) darting around the screen trying to track everything that's going on, i found "returning" to find my player eye (and reticule) very difficult. and, once my eye changed to be identical to one of the "baddies", it was near impossible (i assume we're supposed to, sometimes, take the form of one of the baddies?). you went with a black reticule and player shots which, i assume, was meant to provide some contrast so we can differentiate what's what but i would still work on making the player, reticule and shots being a bit more obvious. i can think of a couple ways:

1) have the player sprites cycle quickly through a range of colors or shades.

2) something i've seen in other games, is to provide an X and Y axis guide ruler along the edges of the screen. or, maybe something like this:

point being, i think we need a little help here.

otherwise, i'm still giving it a go but i did notice the menu, after death (and can we get, say, 3 lives before we have to start over? it's your choice but i'm a little frustrated right now & dunno when i'll actually be able to finish a level )... anyway, the menu, after death generally doesn't work. i have to hit esc and use the main menu, choosing all settings again, etc, instead of jumping right back into the game.

again, i've been been through a few times now, so more to explore/test but i'll say this is a strong start. the visual experience (except for the "getting lost" aspect) along with the music (and your now-trademark "splat!" sound effects ) are working well.

ah, also worth noting are the WASD + Mouse controls. i don't think i saw that documented anywhere (i went for the cursor keys first . ) anything else we should know as we play? ie, what does it mean when our player sprite mimics one of the baddie sprites as shown in the screenshot?

Attachments

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2010 05:44 Edited at: 4th Feb 2010 05:46
back with a small issue; on death, some of the words on screen are missing most of their letters (health, song title, progress):

i turned off the blood and particles which helped quite a bit with my "getting lost". i'll stick with these settings until i get a bit more accustomed to the game i think there was a point, while playing, where one of the baddies was riding my back? it seemed to prevent me from moving on the y-axis, if i remember correctly? this lends to the whole "we're missing something" as far as what's going on in the game.

Attachments

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2010 22:04 Edited at: 4th Feb 2010 22:15
Hah, sorry for pushing this demo out with little to explanation of whats going on

Lets see, wehre to begin. With the menu not working after you die, Im guessing is due to one of two things
1. you did not enter your initials! I know, it doesnt say anywhere what to do, but when the screen appears that says "initials", you must enter 3 LETTERS, and then hit enter. Otherwise, it will not do anything.
2. If you are doing the first thing, and you have just beaten a level, and you hit return, it wont do what you think it will do, and Im still working that out

The WASP+mouse, yea, I definately need to put in a HELP!!! section

The getting lost part, I like the idea you mentioned with the screenshot, I think Ill do that. From the very start, I wanted to have things be total chaos so that your eyes flip out, which is why there is so much conceptual focus on vision. But I think Ill give you a hand with the 4 lines on the aimer + player.

Im not sure how you got an enemy to ride on your back, that doesnt make any sense to me. See if you can get it to happen again. As far as changing appearence, yea there is a certain kind of baddy that swaps all the images of all the eye balls. You can tell who it is, because he will look like you usually do.

Sorry for making the game wicked hard, Ill try and tone things down in a way that makes it easier on the easy skill level

EDIT: Oh also, kind of important control I forgot to say. Maybe you figured it out, but to fire your secondary weapon, use the right mouse button. You have unlimited of your secondary, and you can use it as much as you want. I really like the teleporter

Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2010 22:16 Edited at: 4th Feb 2010 22:21
Quote: "But I think Ill give you a hand with the 4 lines on the aimer + player."

the more i play, the more it makes sense so please don't rush off to tame all the beasts just yet. i still recommend some visual assistance but maybe it should be part of the difficulty settings? ie, add the cross-hairs to "Painless" only, or another "option" as with the blood and particles?

i will try to re-create the baddie hitching a ride. again, "frantic" so not sure on this but it sure seemed like it and the single-axis movement, too. will start recording a few sessions in hopes of documenting any issues. gotta go to work now but will provide more feedback soon.

ah: just saw your edit. yah, i knew the 2ndary was RMB. the laser was a little too brief, in my opionion. maybe let it stay visible a split second longer (ie, let it fade out or something?). i don't mean for it to be a long, constant beam that kills the whole time it's visible, but i think it deserves a little more camera time

the teleporter seemed only 1/2-useful as it dropped you in what would be a worse postion sometimes. other times it might have moved me, say, 50 pixels from where i was in the first place which was, again, no help.

ok, gotta go

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2010 22:48
I use the teleporter to make sure I get the pick ups. Thats it.

flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2010 05:49
Okay, here is a 'demo'. Its really the full game with a few glitches in it.
Im hoping to contact Steam about this soon, so as soon as I do that, Im pulling this off the internet and hiding it in a hole for awhile. Soooo, get it now (witch glitches)

It should be easier.
It should be simplier.
It should work.
http://smallgroupproductions.com/Games/Games/TEBACALPHA22.exe

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 00:48:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 00:48:25