You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.
Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.
* what about having labels/functions/variables in a different color than identifier?
* what if you write a call to a function/label/type that has not been defined, and its color turns red or something instead of the default color, to indicate it hasn't been defined yet.
* what if Rem was one color and ` was a different color
* if possible, a red underline (like how msWord does with misspelled words) when the ide finds irregullar number of brackets (without having to compile)
* like in BlueIDE (I think); DO LOOP FOR NEXT WHILE ENDWHILE IF ENDIF etc. have one color while MAKE OBJECT CUBE and etc have a different color
* ability to include multiple cursors/icons/media at once, instead of just one file per call (or is this a feature already? in that case it doesn't work for me)
Rem Cursor indented like this automatically
sync rate 0
make object cube 1,1
//It just indents whatever the previous word was
//Indents one word
type segmentprofilevistype overlay f r wb wr wf wl owb owr owf owl ctl ctr cbr cbl octl octr ocbr ocbl portalmode endtype
AccountID as integer
AccountSecurity as dword
` Once they pick a character, the following is completed
ThisCharID as integer
ThisCharFirstName as string
Login to post a reply