Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / weeks after.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2010 03:49 Edited at: 11th Feb 2010 03:11
I uploaded this video to show it off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6h6RhKxss

I know it's not that great. but this is my first game that I made. (or really the first game that's not less than 50 commands long) it's a first for me in a lot of ways. so yah. it's not grand. but it will do. it's called weeks after. and all you do is fight off zombies till you die. you have 4 weapons. an, yah. it's almost done. and once it is I plain to upload it here (if TGF will let me!) please tell me what think!

update: wow. cool. thanks guys. please remember that the game is not that laggy. thats just fraps.

you may not have asked but I'm gana say anyway.

\the sound of water at the beginning. I programed it to play a water sound if you get close to the edge. (your on an island.) same with the plane. if you get close it will kick up a fire sound, but as you leave it will go away. still working on it. but you get it.

\\ I'm going to add a feature that will place the game in your time. like if it's morning, then you'll get a sunrise. if it's night. it will be dark. and so on. it won't be in the exact right spot. but in the general area the sun/moon should be.

\\\ I got a comment about zombie spawn points. well. thats already there. I just did not live long enough for you to see. but I programed the zombies to spawn on the opposite side of the map. so you fight more zombies and don't see them respawn.

\\\\ sorry about the voice. I forgot that I had my mic plugged in (and when it is fraps records that. I don't now why. that was not me tho. that was my bud)

\\\\\ when it dose it's count to 100. thats not my final loading screen. I have not gotten to that yet. but I want to show a zombie chasing a human. and as you get closer to 100% it gets closer to its food. then once it's there it will get him.

\\\\\\ I know my hands suck. but there really hard to program. I have to move each limb and stuff like that. I don't expect to fix this tho. I think it's good enough.

\\\\\\\\ I will fix the muzzle flash.

\\\\\\\\\ I got a comment about the graphics and that he hopes they get better. don't think so. I'm no artist. thats why I was going to make it a cartoon(the muzzle flash) but I decided not to. I'll see what textures I can find. but if the game dose not get better graphics than sorry. but I did my best
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2010 12:38
Lovely!A very good start for your first propper project. I think maybe you can add more to it? Like scores and game modes and what not, but it's looking fun right now... ooh ooh and explosions on the rockets... and blood!

I want robotic legs.
DBer
Years of Service
User Offline
I Like it
You should set up different spawnpoints for the zombies, so they come from different directions.

And I REALLY like the burning airplane in the background

_Pauli_
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2010 14:56
Dude, this actually looks awesome!
I like how the zombies flash white when you shoot!
The whole thing looks very stylish, I hope you manage to put more detail into the environment!

Now the plot thickens, the fps decreases, and the awesomeness goes through the roof.
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow, looks great. I'd just change the muzzleflash lol.
Garion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2010 19:54
yes the muzzle flash is bad but the way the light shines when you shoot look brilliant, how did you do it?

and I think the hand holding gun looks weird, it should be more like... http://www.in4.pl/recenzje/291/COD2.jpg

except that, brilliant
Melancholic
Years of Service
User Offline
This is some quality stuff!, the only down side is that muzzle flash but else it looks liek somethnig id play!
Cybermind
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2010 21:33
Cool name, cool concept, keep it up

The byte chrunchers are coming...
DIVIDING BY ZERO/BECAUSE WE SUCK...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 18:22:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 18:22:34