Quote: "Why do you think that?"
Because of the edge lines, and the XYZ coloured lines in the first pic. Plus you wouldn't have a reflective road in DBPro.
Quote: "Hint to those that haven't worked it out... Sketchup"
Yes, I think that's it. Unfortunately, unless you have the Pro version of Sketchup you can't export anything other than Collada. I do have a 10-step way of using Collada files in DBPro, though. You need the 2.49b version of Blender.
1. Export the model to a Collada format.
2. Open Blender.
3. Choose File > Import > COLLADA 1.4
4. Import the file.
5. Select the Scene the file has imported to.
6. Press B (bounding box selection).
7. Select all the parts of the model.
8. Press Ctrl+J and agree to join the meshes.
9. Choose File > Export > DirectX (or DirectX 9 if using Kira's exported).
10. Export the file and load into DBPro.
Anyway it works so to anyone using Sketchup, DON'T GIVE UP! Actually I don't care, you can give up if you like but don't whine to us.
Making games is easy.....finishing them is a different matter.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz, Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT 512mb, 1gb ram.