Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Someone fix my friggin account already!

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2015 01:40
Left a response earlier today, and it's showing up as "Delta V Software", not phaelax. I view my threads and it returns everything I've done as phaelax and I've looked at my profile thus further proving I am indeed logged in as phaelax.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2015 02:04
That's odd...
Beta Test Age of Knights:https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.CrazyProgrammerProductions.my_AgeOfKnights
Download JellyFish Dive:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CrazyProgrammerProductions.my_JellyFishSwim
Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2015 03:04
Going through an identity crisis it seems? That is very odd. Is the jumping penguin your intended avatar?
"It also shoots blue flames sometimes, which is startling in the most exquisite of ways." -- Self
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2015 18:42
Yes the avatar is mine. But this happened before and we just assumed I was logging in with the wrong email from another account. But apparently that's not the case.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2015 18:53
You gotta hate when that happens. I see it happen from time to time on different sites. But when you refresh it, it corrects.

Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2015 00:13
Quote: "Yes the avatar is mine."
Gotcha, I figured it likely that it had misplaced your avatar as well as your username.

It'd be interesting to find out what is causing this at the software level. Even if email accounts had anything to do with it, there's still something wrong going on. I'd assume there's a large array of strings storing user names somewhere, and the variable being used to point to your user name is somehow being caused to deviate from the correct value.
"It also shoots blue flames sometimes, which is startling in the most exquisite of ways." -- Self
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2015 10:08
I will need a link to the post that is showing up incorrectly.

This normally happens when something has gone wrong when linking Steam accounts.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2015 19:21
Far as I'm aware, I don't have any steam accounts linked, but here's the link.

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/216075

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 12:14:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 12:14:15