Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / FPSC v1.19: Weapons hold types animations

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello to everybody, I have a doubt with the holding animations for weapons of the characters. Because I try to search where is a file that contain this type of animations and I don't find anything... To clarify, for example, if I want to change the "hand-holding" animation of a pistol for a character and instead of hold the pistol with the right hand, make it hold the gun with the left hand. How I do that? Because the only animations that I can access and modify are for the character in general like run, idle, jump, etc. I don't found, for example a "bone" relationed with hold weapons. I hope that I have voiced with clarity and you can understand me. Thanks for read

PD: I have read this thread, that was replied by Errant AI: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/192174
But even so I have doubts about the hold types animations of where are ir and how I can modify it, if it's possible of course.
Nothing interesting...
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2016 11:13
Hi Mauro5002
Quote: "make it hold the gun with the left hand"

Look into "Nomad Mod" It has " Dual Wield" weapons.....https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/211964?page=2
Also "Black Ice" mod...https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/214817
best
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Mauro5002
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2016 20:03 Edited at: 4th Mar 2016 20:05
Hi ncmako, thanks for your reply. The mod's you have mentioned are awesomes... But I have a doubt about the Black Ice Mod and the Nomad Mod. They will permit me to turn off static lights and will improve the perfomance of the game? I have read both threads but I don't see that they have mentioned it. I ask this beacuse I know WASP Mod do that, but unfortunately it don't work with my FPSC version. Thanks for read
Nothing interesting...
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2016 23:30
Mauro5002
You can use either Static or Dynamic lights with these two mods. It's your choice.
"Static" lights should be better for performance anyway.
Nomad Mod is now integrated into Black Ice Mod and runs great with either.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Mauro5002
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2016 22:25 Edited at: 6th Mar 2016 18:38
I have tested the Black Ice Mod and it's excellent, but unfortunately I have some problems when I installed, for example the collision beteween the player and the floor is strange, because when I jump and hit the floor, the camera bounce like a tennis ball. Other problems it's relationated with my scripst, because some of them don't work properly. Anyway, thanks for your reply and help, I will try to solve the problems asking to the mod author
Nothing interesting...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:58:33
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:58:33