Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Viral Outbreak - Problem with the Pincher

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2017 21:54
Hi all, I've got a pretty annoying problem with the Pincher monster from Model Pack 52, when his eyes turns yellow, he's supposed to be vulnerable (one hit should kill him then). Problem is : when I hit him with a melee weapon (I haven't tried with a gun and I don't want to because it's not part of the gameplay), the Pincher is still alive and attacks me as nothing happened.

I tried to fix the script like how Flatlander suggested it several years ago, but sadly it was useless.
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/195717

I'm using the v1.20.17A Build with the latest version of Black Ice Mod, can anyone drag me out of this mess ?
Thank you !
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2017 22:33
@Madcow02 I don't have the script your using so I can't look over it.
Post it if you can? Other wise, maybe (just maybe) it may be your melee weapon?
Check the gunspec file, does it cause damage? How much damage? Are you within range?
Stuff like that, it just might be a simple fix?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2017 22:41
Check your PM

My melee weapon does damages since it kills regular enemies with ease, so I guess it's related to the script.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 23:04:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 23:04:10