Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / How to make fpsc character disappear without death animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2017 14:52
Hi guys, i have been searching for this on the internet and i just couldn't find it

My questtion is : how do you make a character instantly disappear without the "laying on the ground" animation before it disappears

Thanks.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 20th May 2017 18:30
Hi Bens0nPG5 and welcome to the forum. Its hardcoded You know, But if You are a little bit smart, You can remove the death-animations from Your .fpe file.. It takes a little bit time to go thru the animations but fragmotion is the best tool for FPSC, so its easy...
Good luck......
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2017 22:49
Hi Bens0nPG5 and welcome.
I think what he means (maybe) is the death sequence? One can change it easy for a simple "disappear.
Try this...right click on character, this opens character settings, near top you'll see AI Script's,
Next to "Destroy" click on existing script, "select file" box opens and you should then be in your
scriptbank. Scroll down until you find "disappear1.fpi" (this makes an entity disappear instantly)
Apply that script to the characters "Destroy AI" and test again.
Being new, just some quick advice, when testing scripts it is best to run the fpsc cleaner between changes.
Not doing so (more than sometimes, a lot ) changes don't take effect. Kind of like "stuck" in memory.
The cleaner flushes everything to a fresh state. FPSC has a cleaner already, But here's a link from Bond1,
it's super fast and quick. https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/196309
Just place the .exe in your main directory, start the program and hit the "win & B" key.

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Bens0nPG5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2017 07:41
Thanks for the help, both of you
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 21st May 2017 15:33
"disappear1.fpi" Ooops, forgot about that...
Bens0nPG5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2017 13:00
I deleted the animation called animation11 in the fpe script and it worked perfectly just like what i wanted

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 22:37:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 22:37:46